Very naughty confession - wife still doesn’t know

Ukcuckhubandwife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So here’s my confession ! 100% genuine.
My wife was going out on a hen do to a nightclub with her friends. She told me exactly where they were going. I was really hoping she would meet a guy on the night out and cheat. The idea of her getting fucked by another guy turned me on loads and it had been a long term fantasy of mine. So I decided to make the chance of it happening more probable.
I searched an internet swinger contact site for a guy who wanttedvto fuck a wife with her husband knowing. I made sure the guy was local to the nightclub the girls were visiting. I found a guy that really looked after himself , handsome , great body and huge cock. I sent a message to his profile explaining my idea ……

Ukcuckhubandwife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
He replied to my message and said he was up for going to the nightclub to find her, but her a few drinks, chat to her and see if she was up for fun. He asked me to send him a few pics. I sent him some clothed pics and some very naughty pics of her naked , with her legs open showing her pussy. He replied saying he was now definitely interested ! I asked him not to tell her we had set this up.
He told me if she wasn’t up for fun then he would tell her I had arranged it and show her the pics I sent him !! I begged him not to do that , but he said it’s too late , he was now in control !

T

Turkeycocky

I’m not worthy……total respect. You’re a legend.

Ukcuckhubandwife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The night out arrived. My Mrs asked me what she should wear. I encouraged her to wear a sexy revealing halter neck dress that was slightly see through with no bra. Her nipples were very visible ! She tried it on and asked me if it was too revealing. I told her it wasn’t and she looked amazing. I added she will get ballot of attention. She told me she knew I liked it. I replied I more than like it , I was hoping she would meet a guy and enjoy naughty fun. She said be careful what you wish for , it might just happen!

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So here’s my confession ! 100% genuine.
My wife was going out on a hen do to a nightclub with her friends. She told me exactly where they were going. I was really hoping she would meet a guy on the night out and cheat. The idea of her getting fucked by another guy turned me on loads and it had been a long term fantasy of mine. So I decided to make the chance of it happening more probable.
I searched an internet swinger contact site for a guy who wanttedvto fuck a wife with her husband knowing. I made sure the guy was local to the nightclub the girls were visiting. I found a guy that really looked after himself , handsome , great body and huge cock. I sent a message to his profile explaining my idea ……
That’s so hot … please finish the story. Would love to spy on my mature wife getting fucked by a young stud

Back