Velvet lingerie is the best

GothPrincess

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What the hell is that underneath the bust? An lcd screen?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

And it's cool, I give that same kind of shit out regularly, so therefore it makes sense to take it, especially since I legitimately had a good long giggle over that once I saw it. In case the question was half serious no it's like a velvet patch and I'm not a massive fan of it, don't know why it isn't just an open area I feel it'd look a lot better! x

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

And it's cool, I give that same kind of shit out regularly, so therefore it makes sense to take it, especially since I legitimately had a good long giggle over that once I saw it. In case the question was half serious no it's like a velvet patch and I'm not a massive fan of it, don't know why it isn't just an open area I feel it'd look a lot better! x
Im sure u could add a skull to it or some easy sew on jewellery miss princess

Juggernaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Finally, someone who can recognise a joke. It looks great.

Back