Urges

U

Umr1989

There is a girl at work older than me shes 43 and im 31 and she keeps flirting with me telling me what she wants to do to me. She has had me rock hard a few times were i have to try and hide it the best i can but she purposely bends over infront of me. She has a bf aswell but it doesnt seem to stop her, she has told me she wants to choke on my cock and make her gagg. Its so hot but id feel for her partner .... am i wrong?

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There is a girl at work older than me shes 43 and im 31 and she keeps flirting with me telling me what she wants to do to me. She has had me rock hard a few times were i have to try and hide it the best i can but she purposely bends over infront of me. She has a bf aswell but it doesnt seem to stop her, she has told me she wants to choke on my cock and make her gagg. Its so hot but id feel for her partner .... am i wrong?
Sounds hot. Bewary of work place relationships is my only advice.

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
do it

D

DMack80

You should go for it, you will love knowing that she is with someone, wish I could get my wife to do that.

S

SussexGuy47

Take her up.
Give her what shes wanting
Im Sure I Would...!!!
If she that full on..!!!

A

aSexyMumWife

Bow has it escalated to that if you've not shown interest? Just have fun. He's not your responsibility.

Frankie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
do it shes leading the dance have fun

Angelwings92

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Or your wife will find out and you will end up divorced. Well done you!

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Having sacked someone for gross misconduct because they went for it, Id say be careful.

Sexual harassment is always a risk in the workplace.

Back