Underpants on or off?

FairHair

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I was wondering how many of you, male or female, goes around without underpants on or does not close the zip on your trousers.

When I am at home like now I don't wear any pants and have my trousers undone which gives easy access for a wank! Out doors is a different matter of course and the zip has to be up.

SteveinYork

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wear pants with a peephole for my cock to always hang out

FairHair

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like the peephole idea, my pyjamas are like that when I wear them!! I dol ike my cock hanging out

Sarah1984

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In my 20s I used to go commando load! Usually wear knickers these days ( I like lingerie too much not to!), but it depends on the rest of the outfit!

L

Laidbackhorizontal

Too many uncomfortable seams and things in trousers to go commando for me. Guess I need a kilt?

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Never have my zips up outdoor, I wear underwear. Indoors depends sometimes on, sometimes off

FairHair

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Definitely new trousers or a kilt. I have a kilt and I am a true Scotsman

L

Laidbackhorizontal

Good man, a kilt would certainly raise a few eyebrows around here..

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I was wondering how many of you, male or female, goes around without underpants on or does not close the zip on your trousers.

When I am at home like now I don't wear any pants and have my trousers undone which gives easy access for a wank! Out doors is a different matter of course and the zip has to be up.
Love to be able to be with you so I could wank you off

Back