Twin Sisters

climbthatwall

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well its not so much of a confession more of a story.

I met a blonde Nurse in London and we went back to her place for sex, she got a call in the middle of the night and said it was her sister who wanted to come over, and was that OK. I said yeah of course.

What I didn't understand is that her sister was an identical twin, she arrived and they did a quick switch and I shagged the other sister not knowing. When Morning came it became clear what had gone on. I was a bit shocked but the first sister rang me later the next day and I went back to shag her again.

Didn't keep in touch with them, which was a big mistake, anyway fun memory and story!

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I met a blonde Nurse in London and we went back to her place for sex, she got a call in the middle of the night and said it was her sister who wanted to come over, and was that OK. I said yeah of course.

What I didn't understand is that her sister was an identical twin, she arrived and they did a quick switch and I shagged the other sister not knowing. When Morning came it became clear what had gone on. I was a bit shocked but the first sister rang me later the next day and I went back to shag her again.

Didn't keep in touch with them, which was a big mistake, anyway fun memory and story!
Why not fuck them together?

climbthatwall

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well that's one of my regrets in life I was a lot younger then and shortly after I was in a relationship, its only years later that I realise I was on to a good thing and should have gone for it.

climbthatwall

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes but not whilst in the same room, First one when we got home, other sister after they swapped, then first one again next day.

My regret is not meeting up again and having both at same time, they were not going to fuck each other, only take it in turns, so its not that big a regret if you know what I mean. I just wanted them both to watch each other etc.

Jonjones

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds like a fantastic situation. Was one a better fuck than the other? Did their pussies feel the same?

climbthatwall

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
They were identical twins very very hard to tell them apart - they felt 100% the same. I didn't appreciate how good a situation it was until a long time after. I just dumb and young at the time

Italian_Nurse_UK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Every nurse is a surprise!

Back