Turn me

Matty5657

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So, Ive been with my partner for 8 years, we're engaged, 2 kids etc. But lately I've been going on Dirtyroulette (knowing its 99.9% men) and jerking off. But its not enough!! Most of them are shy who dont talk.

I'd love it if there was someone on here who could help with some of fantasies! Baby steps of course and not sure what it would be leading to either haha.

I'd love it if I had a master...Someone to tell me what to do. When to Jerk, what I should be watching, etc.

If anyone can help, id be forever greatful!

X

David777

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Matt.
I’m in a similar position .
Started off being attracted to trans dick, and now it men also.

David777

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a few ideas
How close are we ?
I’m in Warwickshire

Virgin20

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So, Ive been with my partner for 8 years, we're engaged, 2 kids etc. But lately I've been going on Dirtyroulette (knowing its 99.9% men) and jerking off. But its not enough!! Most of them are shy who dont talk.

I'd love it if there was someone on here who could help with some of fantasies! Baby steps of course and not sure what it would be leading to either haha.

I'd love it if I had a master...Someone to tell me what to do. When to Jerk, what I should be watching, etc.

X
Is derbyshire waaaaaaaaaaaaay too far? lol. I hope not. I'd love to suck your cock. Anyone's cock. The bigger the better.

Robert001

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys!

X
Matt I am in a similar position I have had one bi encounter and I am ready to take the next step

Virgin20

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Matt I am in a similar position I have had one bi encounter and I am ready to take the next step
I can help. Derbyshire too far? I will make it worth your time. Do what you want to me. Cum as much as you want.

Back