Truth or Dare

KittyTransJess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Truth
When was the most inappropriate time you farted?

Probably after my first time being fucked in the ass, not sure if it was an actual fart or wind being pushed out but it was very embarrassing!

I guess I'll pick truth

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Was a scat sesh in a house in Belgravia once.

He wanted a big long stifff turd to come out and slide into his throat. They really have some weird fetishes down that way but they pay well. I had not eaten a proper meal, if much of anything and down I squatted - imagining I was going to lay a golden egg or at least something of the consistency of a black pudding. Hard as I pushed - nowt. Not a stir of wind or motion of bowel. He was soooo horny and quite big. Long, hard and thick. I thought that if I straddled him a bit he might get me going. So we did some pole dancing - as you do. Ten inches. Not a dicky bird. My ass back on his face and then..... I felt a movement. That rush of relief you get when you don't know if it's gonna be a shit or a fart but ya let it rip anyway. He got really, really turned on. We both spoke Hungarian and pretended to be depraved vampires with a penchant for blood from the bumgrapes when you're constipated.Then out it came, the blood first and straight down his waiting, aching for - throat. Only it wasn't a turd. It was a gerbil. That was some night. Gave a new meaning to 'passion killer'.

If you knew you were to die today at midday and that you'd be a bloated, yellowing, blood mottled corpse by 6pm. How would you like to spend your last hour ?

Last edited:

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"If you knew you were to die today at midday and be a.... corpse by 6pm. How would you like to spend your last hour ?"

Never really thought about it before to be honest @Prisofdesert.
However when you put it like that, I start to see the logic to doing one final depraved act.

Think I'd prefer velma giving me some head while I enjoy a decent cuppa. Rather than a rodent up my jacksy though.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Have you ever tried a gorgeous little furry rat thing up you choocha ? Don't knock it 'til you have. I haven't myself but been told by polite society in Belgravia - it's better than crystal meth. lol Not funny. Every time I hear Velma I think Scooby Doo and those glasses. You need a wee giggle with all this lock down stuff. Weather here today is awful too. I don't think there will be too many passing to see the red lamp in my windowsill. I think I'd spend my hour having real sex just once in life and then a cuppa or a fag. You know - the kind where you are not faking.

All crap aside - as ol' Doris warbled.....

Wish I was in Portugal or somewhere sunnier now. Stay there :)

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Truth
WHAT ARE THE FOUR THINGS YOU NOTICE IN A PERSON AT FIRST GLANCE?

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would you rather...
Vanilla
Or
Chocolate?

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would you rather spend the rest of your life with a sailboat as your home or an RV as your home?

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dare
Phone a friend and ask them what their favourite colour is? Then just say "I'm the best present of all" and hang up.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Truth
What are some things that others might find odd in bed but you absolutely love ?

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Truth
Name one goal you want to achieve this year

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you ever tried a gorgeous little furry rat thing up you choocha ? Don't knock it 'til you have. I haven't myself but been told by polite society in Belgravia - it's better than crystal meth. lol Not funny. Every time I hear Velma I think Scooby Doo and those glasses. You need a wee giggle with all this lock down stuff. Weather here today is awful too. I don't think there will be too many passing to see the red lamp in my windowsill. I think I'd spend my hour having real sex just once in life and then a cuppa or a fag. You know - the kind where you are not faking.

All crap aside - as ol' Doris warbled.....

Wish I was in Portugal or somewhere sunnier now. Stay there :)
You need to google the story about “ARMAGEDDON” :D

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Four things ?

Visually -

Eyes, smile, ass, package. Though not necessarily in that order. :p

It's not really an immediately noticeable thing. Though can be quite instant. I am of no doubt people undervalue true friendship - usually 'til the well's run dry. We all seek perfection which does not exist and miss what is there all along. I did once. We never did anything but I wish now we had. He really had a thing for me. Built like a truck. Bet would have been fab in bed and the fact they care makes ALL the difference.

Prisofdesert

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Very white out there today. Not really a confession. There is a seagull been coming here now for three years every day. I call him/her Jonny. You know like Joanthen Livingston Seagull - if you are young enough to remember. He's gotten so cheeky now he squawks from sun up 'til I go out and feed him. Then about a hundred of his buddies arrive. I have loads of young nephews and nieces and a few years ago was going to get them to run towards me shaking their heads and screaming while the gulls flew all about. 'The Birds'. Put on Youtube. Back then it might have gone viral and I could afford a tin hut to live in now. We have to care for Momma Nature and all other creatures. Always loved high flying birds. Any psychs here ? Not psychics ! :) If you care about good mental health. Get BACK TO NATURE !!!!

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Truth
Would you rather be married to a 10 with a bad personality or a 4 with an amazing personality?

Back