True or False

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Can't think that I do

TNP has a quirky food dislike
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
Not that I’m aware off?

tnp is looking forward to the weekend
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Nothing special planned but yes

TNP is having a well earned drink
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
In so much as I believe there must be life elsewhere in the universe

TNP believes mythical creatures (like the Loch ness monster) have at least some truth to them
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Don't like going underwater so false

TNP is awake later than usual
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Had? Lol

TNP is bored of the week already
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Not really waiting as such

TNP will try something new for dinner tonight
 
Back
Top