True or False

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
I might be if I knew what it meant?

Tnp peels jacket potatoes
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
False, have them as they are

TNP hates chopping onions
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
I don’t mind actually

tnp likes apple crumble, dessert for tomorrow!
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Love apple crumble but didn't have one unfortunately

TNP covers their crumble in loads of custard
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
Custard and ice cream, I know I’m weird!

Tnp is at work tomorrow
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Nothing wrong with that at all

False, no work tomorrow

TNP had a good weekend
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Good and true that's what the dishwasher is for

TNP had an afternoon snooze
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Cheek and for the record no snooze here!

True would love a skydive

TNP would like to fly a plane
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Depends if you mean generally or specifically, it is nearly midnight so is late but often don't go to bed until after midnight

TNP thinks I over think things
 
Back
Top