True or False

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
a couple times a year

TNP puts corn in shepherd's pie
 
J

JohnM

Guest
Peas yes, corn……one to try!

tnp builds a snowman as soon as it snows (even if small)
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
trigger gloves, thumb, index and three-finger mitten

TNP enjoys cold weather
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
Prefer the sunshine on my skin

tnp is well ready for summer
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
hmm...I wouldn't want to give spring a miss.

TNP has to shovel snow where they live
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Kinda

Tnp likes to watch feel good films
 
Last edited:

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
I like action or thrillers

tnp has a video collection
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
False, got rid of all cds, dvds and such when I moved house

TNP prefers to stream music and movies
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
I use Alexa mostly for music

Tnp likes going to the cinema
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Used to but haven't been for years

TNP has a movie in the cinema they are dying to see
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Not so much these days

TNP has a signature move
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
I'm better in the town.....

Oh you said walk not walks lol

TNP needs an early night
 
Back
Top