True or False

Koala

UKChat Expert
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
2,483
Reaction score
6,160
False I appreciate design and aesthetics too much I would never buy anything fake.

Tnp refuses to fly with Ryanair
 
C

Calazviel

Guest
True, at times far too much and others not at all, it goes through cycles, very all or nothing, I get deep into an activity and then wear it to the bone before moving to something else and the cycle begins again

TNP spends too much time daydreaming
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,831
Reaction score
1,329
False, couldn't name any runner today

TNP bets on other sports (than horse racing)
 
Y

YorkshireGent

Guest
False - though maybe I do and don't know.

TNP - hasn't played a sport since they were at school.
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,831
Reaction score
1,329
I guess it depends how much you are running late

TNP is always on time
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,930
It is certainly hot enough for flip flops but my achilles tendon doesn't agree that flip flops are a good life choice

Tnp bought cucumbers today
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,930
False

TNP is going to make something awesome for dinner
 

Foreigner69

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
449
Could do... But only on priv, if someone will ask kindly...

TNP have been on nudist beach
 
Y

YorkshireGent

Guest
False -you would all slip into a coma through boredom.

TNP - Is proud of their job (with explanation why)
 

Koala

UKChat Expert
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
2,483
Reaction score
6,160
False I'm quite pleased with my car
Tnp likes men with moustache
 
Back
Top