Trivia Room...

Red_Phoenix

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So in the chat rooms, is a room called GamesNight. It provides and automated Games system, including Trivia.

How it works....
The Game room has a virtual Games Master Clive II who hosts the site, if Clive II isn't logged in you can restart the Games by Messaging him...
/msg CliveII ~restart

There are a number of games available, these games have specific command words that can be entered once the game is running. The list below shows the games (Red) The game trigger word (Bold) and the Game relevant commands (Italics)

Mash: ~mash, ~wordmash, ~define, ~dict, ~dictionary, ~solve, ~resolve, ~lookup
Trivia: ~trivia (There are other commands here, which I once new, but now forget - lol - I will try and work them out and edit...)
Letters: ~letters, ~letsgo
Hunt: ~hunt, ~hangman
8ball:
~8ball
Geo: ~geo, ~country, ~atlas, ~state, ~america, ~flag
Riddle:
~riddle
Dice:
~dice, ~die, ~roll, ~coin, ~coins, ~flip
Rock, Paper, Scissors: ~rock, ~paper, ~scissors
Duck: ~duck, ~bang, ~shoot, ~bef, ~befriend (Clive will trigger these automatically)
Ping: ~ping

A couple of other tools are available to...
Kill: ~kill, ~restart, ~shutdown
Uptime: ~uptime

B

Biscwa

So in the chat rooms, is a room called GamesNight. It provides and automated Games system, including Trivia.

How it works....
The Game room has a virtual Games Master Clive II who hosts the site, if Clive II isn't logged in you can restart the Games by Messaging him...
/msg CliveII ~restart

There are a number of games available, these games have specific command words that can be entered once the game is running. The list below shows the games (Red) The game trigger word (Bold) and the Game relevant commands (Italics)

Mash: ~mash, ~wordmash, ~define, ~dict, ~dictionary, ~solve, ~resolve, ~lookup
Trivia: ~trivia (There are other commands here, which I once new, but now forget - lol - I will try and work them out and edit...)
Letters: ~letters, ~letsgo
Hunt: ~hunt, ~hangman
8ball:
~8ball
Geo: ~geo, ~country, ~atlas, ~state, ~america, ~flag
Riddle:
~riddle
Dice:
~dice, ~die, ~roll, ~coin, ~coins, ~flip
Rock, Paper, Scissors: ~rock, ~paper, ~scissors
Duck: ~duck, ~bang, ~shoot, ~bef, ~befriend (Clive will trigger these automatically)
Ping: ~ping

A couple of other tools are available to...
Kill: ~kill, ~restart, ~shutdown
Uptime: ~uptime
Naked twister

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No idea how it works Red, how do I start a game?

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just discovered this thread. Still don't quite get what it's all about, though lol

Back