Tributes

B

Bustywifeglasgow

Here’s another wee confession, I’d love to see someone or multiple people tribute my pics. Only came across this type of thing in the last few weeks and would love to see it. The idea has me really turned on xx

Attachments

• A835B0A4-01B2-4ECF-96C0-654D0E4A6A7C.jpeg
    A835B0A4-01B2-4ECF-96C0-654D0E4A6A7C.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 166

Nylotron

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Here’s another wee confession, I’d love to see someone or multiple people tribute my pics. Only came across this type of thing in the last few weeks and would love to see it. The idea has me really turned on xx
I would love to see a multiple tribute.

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That’s one hot ass! Stunning.

ShaunR

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you like to watch on Skype?
I’m not shy, so message me for my addy x

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Babe I’d meet and wank over ur ass

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’d love to do this for you. That pic nearly has me cumming already!

Hrudbehe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Posting more ?

Back