Tree girl

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Tree girl. first meetings

(Please if YOU are reading this, you will remember, 'cos you're good at that kinda stuff, and you know that I ain't, so forgive me for forgetting your name, but it has been a long time. I DO feel bad about that, I swear. But it does give you anonymity).

everyone else. sitting comfortably?
Don't!
STAND, with your back against a tree, and we will begin the tale of a lost soul, who found a saviour. Whilst your standing there think back to the early days of internet explorer and dial up modems. horrible wasn't it.
You're going to think this is fiction. A small part of me wishes it was, the rest of me is hugely grateful that it isn't. I'm writing this partly 'cos I think you'll find it amusing, interesting, and possibly sexy, but mostly because I want to remember, and written words are far more permanent than my memory.

You come across lots of 'types' when your swinging, it can be hard to label people at times. But why label people anyways? Because some people like to be put into little boxes. Literally in some cases.

Which is how I met treegirl.

My first glimpse of her was from behind her incredibly beautiful behind. A shortish, skinny, girl with incredibly long carrot coloured hair trying to drag a wooden chest through the revolving doors of the hotel which a group of swingers were using for a meet. I'd got there about an hour or so earlier and was having a drink with some couples I had known for some time in the bar, which happened to have a clear view of the lobby area and the ridiculous entrance doors.
(the building had once been a large brick built barn, converted to living quarters and stables back in the days of horse drawn mail coaches. It was a beautiful old place... if you ignored the stupid revolving doors. The manager had complained several times to the brewery about them, but lost every time he asked for them to be changed back to the original oak double doors. I felt his pain.. and a few other things over the years)

Being me, I couldn't just sit n laugh like the rest of the group, and so I walked towards her leaving behind a trail of "eh up, ugs is on the prowl again" and "Lookout dear, stranger alert!" chants from my fellow swingers.
I was one of those lucky few singles within established swinger groups who are actually welcomed and encouraged to join in by the group. But there had been several instances of ladies wishing to spend time with me rather than their playmates (god knows why, I'm ugly as sim!) which had given me an unfortunate reputation, even if seen as funny rather than hostile, by most.

"You need to stand it on end" I said as the girl struggled to get her ??suitcase... how long was she intending to stay?? through the door.
Ger retort of "No shit sherlock" made us both laugh.. always a good thing.. as she stepped back and using her eyes to hinted I should do exactly that for her. "I think I'm in room ..(does anyone care?).. but I'll just register n check. Try not to scratch it".
wtf? the thing was battered n bruised beyond belief. I happen to like wood, n know how to treat it, n her way of treating that chest was definitely not how it should have been looked after. But I digress, as usual.
Off she trotted, with an amazingly sensual sway of her hips which definitely didn't go unnoticed before I returned my attention to the box, grasped the wrought iron handle closest to me and prepared myself for the fight only to discover the damned thing was light as a feather which didn't end well for me, to loud applause and laughter from the table I gad vacated.
"yup, I was right, can you show me to my room... OH!" The look on her face was priceless, a mix of anger, embarrassment and concern flashed across it as she went on to say "are you ok? I should have mentioned its only got a couple of outfits in, for tonight's party".
I looked up at her from the floor while trying to decide how to reply. Yes, true enough I looked like a waiter in my waistcoat and bow tie, but NO, I wasn't staff I was a guest.. in more ways than one.
"I don't work here, I play here" I replied but before she could answer one of the more boisterous of our group shouted out that was I only welcome to play with the ladies, considering what I'd done to him at the last fancy dress party. The young woman whose box I had now removed from the soddin doorway turned and asked if they were the group from *insert name of a well known chat site (back then), which was followed by a chorus of yeps, yes's n "indeed so, and your stood over ugs, I'd move if I were you, he's probably seeing far too much to be good for him" (from the husband of a playmate).
She turned her attention back to me looking puzzled.
"You're ugs? dressed as a waiter?"
My replied was drowned out by the roars of laughter and questions from several of the guys as to who she was. She turned her head, answered with her name, which no one knew, and corrected her now curious audience with her screen name which didn't help much either till one of the ladies remembered seeing the name in the user list.
"You never speak?"
"No, I never know what to say, and you all seem to have so much to talk about that I prefer to sit n read" she responded. Her voice was somehow exciting, even with her accent it caused parts of me that had been totally asleep to suddenly wake up. Extracting myself from being some sort of weird artwork tangle of arms and legs I stood and lifted the box. "Where's her room?" I asked the group and was told it was on the second corridor in the ground floor. "I'll leave it at your door" I said n hurried off to hide any signs of my interest in her, to which she waved a hand at the group, said "See you in a bit" and began to follow my lead.

I have often wondered who designed the place as a hotel. Every room was different, there were corridors leading this way and that for no apparent reason and in places it was far too easy to get lost and have to retrace your route unless you'd bee there often enough to know your way from years of misadventure. Unfortunately I was a relative rookie leading a newbie but somehow we went directly to her door. I was really pleased with myself as she opened the door to her room and stepped inside saying "Pop it on the bed please ugs". I told her my name, and said I was going back to the group to which she pointed out that according to the rumours, that wasn't like me at all. Having pointed out that one should believe everything people say about themselves and others online I mentioned that my pint was getting warm to which I got one of the strangest requests I've ever had.
"Oh. Ok, but can I give you my room key, and can you lock me in The Luggage and come and get me out in a couple of hours?".
Confusion has been a constant companion through out my life, but usually a sensation others feel when trying to deal with me, n not one I was prone to,, until now.
"Wha?". God only knows what I looked like standing there clueless as to what to do or say, until two of her words hit home.
"The luggage? Does it get up n walk around? Is it your protector?" I laughed, not expecting her to understand only to be surprised once more by this stunning young lady. "No UGS", (oh, so we're going to be like that are we, I though to myself) "It only swallows me. though if you'd like I can use it on you. Luggage has had a couple of blokes inside in the past".
"I'll pass, thanks MISTRESS (*insert a name I sadly no longer remember) but I can pop you in n check on you in a bit, give me the key thingy" I said and was slightly shocked at how quickly she pointed out she wasn't a mistress and how earnestly she pointed out she liked to be told what to do. We chatted about our joint interest in all things discworld as she opened the lid, took out a small jumbled pile of clothing and then totally out of the blue stripped naked and climbed inside Luggage.
I was fucked. right then, right there.
The ease with which she had done that whilst chatting about sci-fi fantasy comedy told me instantly she was either insane (i'm gonna get knifed *funny I should say that) or I had just found an incredible new friend. A stunningly beautiful, funny, sexy as fuck new friend who I would want to spend way too much time with for my relationship at home to survive. Hell it was rocky as fuck at the best of time, but being allowed to go to meetings of the model train society (*if you ever met her, you'l KNOW why I lied to her within minutes!) was one of my only escapes, along with the local 'model train club'. Hell I even bought model railway stuff on ebay. There was no way in hell that this beauty wasn't going to get my entire attention not only over the weekend, but in the chatroom too, and people were going to get upset. I suddenly realised I had made arrangements to be elsewhere at that precise moment.

you don't get much before hitting 10000 characters do you.

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Treegirl, First meetings, cont...

The lid closed and the vision was gone. I pressed the hasp into place, looked round the room wondering if I should stay and then closed the door to her room behind me as I went in search of my pint. and got lost!
Once I eventually rejoined the group I was quizzed to within an inch of my life about
who is she
who is she with (from the men)
what's she like
what's she into (men again)
is she staying the whole weekend, or just tonight's fancy dress (wanna guess?)
where does she live. (so fucking predictable!)

My answer of "I don't know" was met with responses of "So, not much talking went on then" from both the men and the women varying in humour and implication by gender. The guy who had made the comment about the previous fancy dress got a suitable elbow in his side from his (now long divorced, and far happier and sexually liberated) wife to laughter from the rest of us. I explained that we had talked about discworld and Terry Pratchett, mostly to blank responses, but received a warm hug n whispered "maybe next time ugs" from a lady friend who's partner was supposed to be interested in me but who had failed to show up in my room and forbid me from entertaining his wife at previous meets. The group settled into the general banter of an established swinger group .. who had discovered what new toy, why had such n such spilt up, did anyone know if thingy was ok after their accident, etc,.
Having kept an eye on the clock behind the bar I got up n was heading back to the new lady's room when a voice from behind told me I was being followed. "I'll come with you, where you going ya randy fucker? you off to shag the new bird? fuck she's fit. I'll join you, don't mind sloppy seconds just keep your hands to yaself".
"Look Davie," *yup, you guessed, not his real name.. but I guarantee he will know its him if he ever reads this, "A) I'm not taking you anyplace that Cheri doesn't know about or want you going to, B) i'm not here to shag, I'm here to have fun n embarrass you in the dress up n C) you really need to learn when Cheri is stood behind you).
Davie turned round to be met by the glares of a thousand daggers from his darling wife. "Our room, now!" and off they went.

Q. Why do guys do that?? they've "got it on tap" (their saying, not mine) with a partner that has allowed them to play in the world of swinging, but under strict rules, n they go after every bit of ladtflesh they see. WHY? there were 20 couples from our group at the meet. Some were regular pairups, but most weren't and preferred to see who knocked on their door, or who's door they would knock on, later in the evening. 1 thing was certain, the only one not there for hookups was me. I was there acting as jester to and for the group. I kept the "eh up, wots goin on 'ere, looks like fun" brigade away from the actual players, I helped passing discrete messages from one couple to another and carried stuff for people too old or infirm (as I am now) to do it themselves. Davie would get laid provided he could behave n not upset Cheri.
word to the wise. Guys, if you get an invite to a swinger meet. DO NOT CHASE. It'l happen if you prove you can behave.
but I digress,, AGAIN, lol

I went to treegirl's room and let myself in. A muffled "who's that" told me she was Ok. I ignored her while I grabbed a towel from the ensuite, "Guess" I said as I opened the lid and dropped the towel over her. "You've caused a few comments in there young lady. I thought the spanish inqisition had turned up" I joked.
She looked over her shoulder at the towel then looked up at me. "Don't you like what you see? Am I too fat for you?" she asked, pulling the towel closer. I explained to her how truly stunning I not merely thought her to be but actually KNEW her to be, that she was also beautiful, and that I could easily fall in love with her n then dropped the bomb on her head. "You think you're fat? You've got a problem. One that I can't help with".
She tried to hide under the towel.
"Come on Sweetie, out you come, lets get you dressed" I coerced her out, and shortly after we sat on the bed and talked as if we had known each other for years whilst I dressed her. She confided that she had issues, but was getting help with most of them.. But there was one I could help with. Where did I live, did I know Worseley. Given my past I was somewhat concerned about how close my home and her local area where but simply said that I knew the place. Could I possibly meet her one day, for a coffee, or to walk my dog. She liked dog's and knew a woods the dog would surely love to run wild in.
How did she know I had a dog? Do I run or casually walk away?
Then she noticed how long it was taking me to put her knickers on compared to having put her bra top n blouse on.
"you like those don't you. I've seen some of your comments to the women in the chat, you can see more of mine if you come round for a coffee some time. It's up to you". Yeah n the moons made of cheese! How often does someone with a knicker fetish get an invite like that?? My fate was sealed then n there.

A playmate of mine dressed me in a bedsheet as a toga for the evening fancy dress on the grounds that my waiters uniform had backfired earlier, that n the secret fact she wanted to put her knickers on me before any f my other playmates got the chance, a code the ladies used with me to take me off market for the evening / night .. n why had I taken so long to knock on her door where had I been for the last hour n a half. Fortunately her husband walked in on us and that was the end of the interrogation, for now. He chatted about having had a quick play with Cheri, n that Davie was now sporting a black eye.
Debs n Brian had been my friends for a while now and were completely at ease around me, as I was with them. Brian liked the fact that he could leave me alone with Debs knowing that I've either service her or amuse her n give her a massage. He loved that fact I never hit on him. Deb's loved the fact she had a guy she could talk about clothes to who wasn't gay n would do things Brian either didn't want to do or didn't know he was supposed to do. I loved the fact that I had a friend I could talk to about anything, apart from other women, and another friend who could instantly stop anyone in their tracks if they tried to attack me once they worked out I wasn't exactly straight. It'd only happened once, a rugby player who was trying to show off to his team mates by displaying himself to the ladies of the group who had got annoyed at a comment from one of the ladies that I should suck him off, n who was about to demonstrate a strangle hold on me as I stood up, only to be lifted up n tossed like a rag into the corner by Brian. Big lad our Brian. Not the worlds greatest lover according to rumours, but enthusiastic as fuck and not a homophobic bone in his body.
I sneaked the conversation away from having to expose treegirl as being weird, even though I suspected that Debs knew the answers anyway, and started acting coy to Brian while picking up bits of his roman centurion outfit, only to be told to leave the room when I asked if he wanted me to help dress him, much to Debs delight.
Standing in a hotel corridor, especially one near to the entrance, wearing nothing but a bedsheet toga and a tie to hold it in place and a playmate's knickers is not a pass time I would recommend to anyone. Fortunately for me an orange haired beauty dressed as a wizzard (YEP, you bet theres a difference between a wizzard's outfit n a witch's outfit!) turned the corner and began laughing like a maniac.
So what if we didn't exactly make a matching pair, but I was now at least safe to search for the dining room. She'd forgot her purse. No problem I'll pay. So there we were sitting at the same table. Which did not go unnoticed. "Yoohoo"s, "That didnt take long", and if I remember correctly a "Ya sneaky lil bastard ugs. Don't wear him out babes, got plans for him later" were amongst many comments and soon it was taken for granted that ugs n the new girl were a couple, if only for the weekend. Txt messages from two playmates indicated she was welcome to come with me n in fact it was more that I was welcome to come with her if I had to, but not to force myself. mates eh!
Walking her back to her room I was shocked that she wanted me to put Luggage on the floor, and lock her in.
What if there was a fire? How would she get out?
NO, of course I like you, yes I can stay in your room. I better message someone, just a sec.. n then she closed the door behind us and I sat on the bed.

Fucking.
Don't get me wrong, I do like it, but I don't think I'm that great at it, and for me, its not the main event. Women's bodies are sooo .... edible. Something Brian needed to learn, apparently. Poor guy was missing out on so much.
As sexy as treegirl is, being me = sitting on the edge of her bed wondering what I'm 'sposed to do now, what does she like, more importantly what doesn't she like, n how do I ask. I move Luggage onto the floor while she's n the toilet n send a couple of texts.
Sorry can't make it tonight, will explain later.
Hya, hows the dog. theres some incredible models here. One guys brought a mini steam engine, see you sunday night, ex ex ex (which she is, now).
I look up as she walks through the door from the ensuite, with a rope in her hand.

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Treegirl, First meetings, cont... 2

Can I do what? well thank fuck for that, thought I was about to be hung or something, but I don't know any knots.
Oh, a laptop. no I don't know the code, Oh is that what that is. Five minutes later she's unplugged the phone n hooked up her laptop. The girl knows far more than I did back then about internet protocols! and we are searching for pictures of knots and info on how you tie them. Searching isn't actually the correct word. She knows the urls by heart.
Won't you get cramp? OH!, ok, is it safe??
Now naked, she's been stripping off as I ask stupid questions, she tells me to sit back on the bed then straddles me. I'm trying desperately to behave whilst one of the worlds most adorable pair of boobs are inches from my mouth and she matter of factly explains that she'd like me to tie her up, lift her up n place her in Luggage, close and lock the lid. And leave. And if I can manage that, then I can 'have her' in the morning. Not a deal you get offered every day of the week, n not one I was about to miss out on. Sitting watching a large wooden chest for what seems like hours is not something I recommend to you any more than walking around hotels dressed in a toga. Eventually I must have fallen asleep, followed at some point by me falling off the bed. It was light, or at least would be very soon. She asked what had happened, what was the bang, and as I unlock luggage I explained about sitting up watching her chest (Behave! I wish!) all night just as there's a slight knock on the door.
Cheri is concerned someone is hurt, what with her being a nurse etc,.
"Hi Cheri, no this isn't my room. Yes that is the chest the new girl brought with her. Oh she's inside it, NO NO Cheri, it's ok, she asked me to lock her in.
Hush, hush, just sit down a min, let me get her out, and I, she, can explain".
I unlock the chest. Treegirl is lay in almost the exact position I placed her in except for the huge grin on her face as she stifles a fit of laughter.
"Are you in trouble now ugs?"
I sit on the bed as Cheri reaches into the Luggage and starts trying to untie a knot.
"Please don't, I'm fine" puts a stop to that n Cheri sits down next to me. She looks at me then at treegirl than back at me before "UGS! help me out, meanie" makes us all start laughing.
I do my best ever Arnold the barbarian n manage to lift her out of the Luggage without injuring either of us as Cheri moves over and I lay her on the bed. What happened next is one of the most unbelievable events of my life. Cheri, reached out and rolled treegirl onto her back then leant forwards, said I've never seen such beautiful tits in my life and started to sucked on a nipple.
An "Oooh, nice" from treegirl was all the encouragement Cheri would ever need to decide being straight isn't all it's cracked up to be. I quickly moved behind treegirl and undid the main restraining knot, pulled the rope through itself to free her as much as I could while she was lay on it, arms behind her back, knees drawn up somewhat n anles tied to her wrists, sexy as HELL I might add, then picking up the door keycard, I left them to themselves.
Yup, sorry perves n pervettes. When two lady playmates play, I know damned well I am not needed. You girlies can do far more to each other using your minds than I, or any guy, can achieve with a lot of humping n bumpin. So once you make your minds up to add body to mind, it's time for intelligent gents to go get breakfast.
Cheri came to talk to me about an hour later.
No, she's never been with a woman before, Yes isn't she sweet and so sexy. And those ropes, no she didn't know what came over her, but she just had to, she couldn't not do it, Does this mean she's gay? Is that whats been missing between her n Davie?.
Davie, complete with a superb shiner, freaked out in the doorway of the dinning room as he walked in to find Cheri kissing me on the cheek. Fortunately Brian and Debs were right behind him, and behind them was a slim, orange haired goddess dessed in the most revealing dress it's possible to go for breakfast in and still actually be dressed. No one was looking at Davie as she crossed the room, leant over a chair opposite me and asked if it was free. Cheri stood, hugged treegirl kissed her on the cheek, thanked her, and moved to another table so that Davie could join her. Bemused hotel guests wondered what on earth was going on as a round of cheers went up from our group.
And I sat staring at the floor wishing I was invisible, sad but true.
Just as we finished our breakfasts I got a phonecall saying the dog wasn't well.
Treegirl pouted as I grabbed my stuff from the room I should have slept in and went to my car. Brian n Cheri came to say bye, n hoped that the dog would be ok. They all said they'd leave me messages in the chat, n I spotted Debs waving as I drove away. Oddly, no signs of Davie anywhere.
I got home to be told SHE had been offered another shift n was taking it n I had to mind the kids but only Cheri, Debs, n two other ladies knew I'm a dad. We did have a dog. daft as a brush, n at the time fit as a fiddle. The dog, was our code for I had to come home. I went to bed while the kids played in there room n caught up on some much needed sleep for an hour or so.
Checking the chat room a day or so later I noticed I had several offline messages. I dashed off replies to all but one.
Yup, kids fine, all fine, no worries, chat soon. Debs
Dog's ok, stupid git ran into a tree chasing a squirrel. Oh, nice one. Helen
They've said they'l give me a rom freebies next time? thanks for doin that for me. Terry
Yes, I'll bring you a new vibe next time.. can call round next weekend if you want it sooner but won't be able to play, sorry. Sami
The final message was a picture, of a wooden trunk with feet chasing a scruffy wizzard. There was a message too. An address. Just outside Worseley.
I closed my pc down n wondered what I should do next.
I am, at the end of the day, a guy. We can think using our brains, promise we do. It's just that sometimes another part of our anatomy takes control n overrules anything the rest of our body or soul is saying to us. I lasted until the wednesday. The dog needed a walk anyway.
I dropped the kids off at school, then drove to the address in the message. I didn't have a clue what to expect, what to say, or even what I wanted from this. It wasn't anything like I had done before. My playmates were all either personal friends who decided they wanted more than their husbands or boyfriends were giving them or from the group. Yes I cheated on HER, constantly, but I'd never had an affair. Where was this going to lead?

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Treegirl, first meetings cont... 3

It led, that day, to a conversation about being tied up and a long walk in the woods, to be shown a certain part, and a certain tree.
Her tree.
Secluded from view from the more frequently used paths, you had to bend under branches n push through a couple of bushes to reach it and it stood in it's own little clearing. There were bits of rope, muddied n soiled by being trampled on in winter, an old woolen scarf n odd crisp packets. Someone had taken a long time to carefully, but crudely, carve a heart surrounding a rope into the bark and it didn't take a second guess to figure out who.
The dog ran around the trees, n through the bushes as treegirl told me her story of the tree. Her dad had shown it her when she was a kid n told her it had been used as a hanging tree way back when n thus people had avoided it and over the years bushes and other trees had grown up around it and the path which once led past it had deteriorated into nothingness. It was the only time she ever mentioned her dad and she said it was the only nice thing he ever showed her. She never talked about her mother. I learned that she used to try to tie herself to the tree now n then but had never managed it successfully. I was asking her how she knew she was safe and that she could get free again if she did manage to tie herself when she lunged forward, wrapped her arms round my neck and kissed me.
I'd like to be able to say that I resisted, that I stopped her n that we talked for ages as I tried to help her understand that she didn't need to do anything for me to like her, or possibly more than like.
But as I've said, I'm a guy. I kissed back, then wrapping my arms round her waist, lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around me, her skirt ridding up her thighs.
I want to say that I held her close and comforted her, but in reality I lowered the two of us to the ground, lay back with her on top, caressed her neck and shoulders with my fingertips whilst never breaking our kiss (applause welcome for that btw) before lowering my lips to her neck. Nibbling, licking, kissing my way from one side of her neck to the other, up her cheek and over to her waiting mouth sounds romantic till you add in the sexual tension we were both under. The hunger and need to take and be taken, the urgency of the moment as I leant onto my side bringing her over with me, then rolled on top of her. The thin flowery summer blouse was no match for teeth well versed in pulling up clothing while her hands held each side of my head tightly and she encouraged me to keep going. I remember how soft her skin was in contrast to how hard her taught stomach was. The skirt which had seemed such a bad idea for a walk in the woods, with nettles, brambles n thorns, was now a blessing as it slid out of the way to reveal a pair of soft cotton knickers with a lace heart stitched into the front. Needless to say even I, knicker lover though I am, didn't spend too long admiring them before tasting her through the thin cotton then moving the gusset aside to lick and suck at her juices. Something heavy banged into me, as if trying to remind me I wasn't 'sposed to be doing this, but I pushed the dog away and then moved my hand to her boobs, sneaking my fingers under the lace of her skimpy bra. I tried to flick her nipple, but the bra was too tight so I angled my hand so that the bra was pushed up out of the way. By now the pressure on my ears was starting to hurt as she tried desperately to force my entire mouth inside her. Nectar of almost perfect purity dribbled into my hungry mouth as she writhed about beneath my head and just as I thought my ears would be pulled off and my head be crushed she arched her back, made an internal grunting noise and became as stiff as iron, her grip slackening on me as I pulled away for breath before moving up her tortioned body to kiss her lips. She sprang back to life as I touched her lips with mine, her arms wrapping around my shoulders before she somehow managed to roll me over onto my back, slide on top of me, spread herself as she sat up and begin to work frantically at my zip.
It was then that I noticed the tears and returned to being me rather than just being a bloke.
I grabbed both her hands just as the 1st sobs began to work through her and brought them to my face, than exerted pressure so her arms folded and she collapsed onto my chest.
"Shushhhhh, it's ok. no one is going to hurt you. you don't have to say anything but you can tell me if you want" I said, all sexual desire vanished and my instinctive need to protect surfaced. She lay on me quietly for a while, both of us getting our breathing back to normal. Once she was ready, she stood up and reached out for me. I stood and took her hands in mine then pulled her towards me and kissed her forehead.
"The tree, or your dad?" I whispered and received a soft punch in the chest from both her fists.
"NO. Never." was all she said in reply and to this day I am unsure as to which had caused the tears, or maybe it was both or neither. Whatever it was had almost torn her apart inside, I could see her fighting with internal uncertainty, possibly questioning how I would react if she answered my question. After all, we had only ever met twice, regardless of how close I felt to her and presumed she felt to me. How could she possibly expose her secrets to a stranger?
No sooner had I thought that than I was knocked to the ground by a streak of black fur. I heard her scream then her laughter as she realised the fur was my dog chasing a squirrel as she apparently turned to watch as it vanished through the bushes opposite.

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Treegirl, First meetings cont...4

She eventually turned round when she realised I hadn't made a sound and told me later that she had slapped my face several times to bring me round. She kept laughing at the bright red bruise on my cheek as we made our way back to the path and after checking each other's clothing began walking towards her house, the dog running in circles around us, constantly getting in our way.
She made me a cuppa and asked if I was Ok. "NO" I joked, you tried to kill me, you and that bloody stupid dog".
"AWWWW, don't be like that, he's lovely" she rebuked and no amount of trying to explain he was bloody stupid and dangerous would convince her. Meanwhile he sat next to her making googly eye at her, a skill he was undoubtedly expert at given that's how SHE had fell for him when we went to choose a dog.
We chatted while the red blotch on my face faded and she told me how she had created a secluded part of her back yard so that she could be naked outside without prying eyes and lecherous neighbours oggling her. She enjoyed being naked in public but was petrified of being seen.
I was about to ask exactly how she got around that conflict when she dropped a bomb of her own. Months earlier she had been searching for chat rooms online, and come across one where a man, she thought a man by his username but people were chatting to him as if he was a she, had been discussing how to set up a fantasy rape for a friend's birthday treat. Others in the chat room had commented but the man had kept pestering one particular guy, asking him about his van until almost everyone in the room had decided the man with the van was going to be the driver in this 'rape'. She'd been fascinated and wanted to ask questions but was too shy and didn't know anyone there. The conversation had changed to other topics and the he/she had bid goodnight and logged out. She had made a note of the site and gone back time and again until one night the story continued. Terry had driven su, or suzzie, or something like that.
"Her name's Suzzane" I said. She loved her birthday surprise, but only after Terry had reminded Stan to say that ugs said hi. Up till then she believed it was real, and thought the condom was so the rapists didn't leave any DNA. "I got hit several times in the back for that one when she got hold of me" I added. She'd been terrified even though she'd been going on at me for over a year begging me to see if I could arrange exactly that, including on the night before her birthday when I had told her I didn't know anyone that could do it and that if I did it she'd know instantly.
Some of the punches hurt. they were the ones for lying to her the night before. The fact it was her birthday was totally lost on her when the two men had jumped out of the van as she stood waiting for me.
How bloody typical of me to be late on her special day.. I'd probably forgotten, or SHE had fucked thigs up again. was what she was thinking as a hood went over Suzzie's head.
"I didn't know that bit, wow. but everyone was saying how you'd done such a good job of it, and asking you to do this, or do that, for them. I loved the idea of the tent by the way." she mocked.
"How was I to know some prick would set fire to it by smoking?" I retorted full of indignation that one that my 'arrangements' had gone wrong.
"Well, anyways, I started wondering if you could do one for me. To tie me to my tree. Naked." She explained that going to the group's meeting, taking Luggage with her had all been a plan to meet me and then sat and looked at me, waiting for a response.

So lemme get this right. Some girl reads messages in a chat room about a guy arranging for the rape of another woman and instead of ringing the police she thinks.. I'm in here.
A complete stranger, organising the rape of a woman, as what he claims is her birthday treat for a fantasy she had had as long as he has known her. or so he says.
And you think, oooh he can tie me to my tree.
The woman could have been RAPED, KILLED, is there anything worse?? no, thank fuck for that.
But she, this tiny lil thing in front of me, decided then n there to stalk me? Should I run??
If not now, when?
All of that, or thoughts similar to those went through my head. Yes I had indeed arranged for Suzzie to be raped on her birthday. Yes Helen had had 20 guys fill her with cun before the tent caught fire n she got burnt, n no, she said it wasn't my fault, I hadn't been there. Yes I done that, and that, and lots of other fantasies for other people but for fucksake, that doesn't mean you should trust me.
My brain wanted to scream at her, but instead my cock took control and left me a puppet to its whims.

I smiled, "that's easy to do and I'd love to do it". Her smile almost broke whatever laws the galaxy has about not out shinning stars, "It's not often I get to be in the fantasy myself, and lets face it, you're the sexiest, prettiest woman I've played with", I paused "and probably the strangest" I laughed.
"The marks gone, how long can you stay? we can go and have sex, upstairs this time" her words shocked me out of being a puppet to my twitching cock.
"Sorry, I thought you knew?" I said puzzled, "from the chat. I don't DO sex, well not often, I prefer playing, teasing a woman till she's ready to scream at me or beat me to death if I don't enter her. My cock is only 6 inches fully hard, I can do far more with my tongue and my fingers, as you've hopefully gathered".
"Are you turning me down? again?" a hint of mockery in her voice belied the stern look on her face.
I pointed out that I would have loved to make love to her, even have another go at tieing her up if she had fancied it, but that I wasn't about to do anything with the hound from hell bouncing all over us and that I didn't think now was the right time, considering the tears ay the tree. She swore she wouldn't cry, but I insisted that I had to take the dog home.
I couldn't decide if I was running away from her, or deliberately setting things up so that she would want me even more the next time we saw each other. Or was I trying to protect her, as I had with so many other throughout my job and after that, even though I had no idea what I was protecting her from. I was confused, my head hurt, not only because of all the questions I was asking myself and it was rapidly approach shift change where SHE worked. I had to leave..

If you're thinking you now know why I refer to her as treegirl,, not even close. I'll explain another time, when I have more time.
"Life, don't talk to me about life" as Marvin says,
live it or loathe it, you cant help doing it
n I have to go n do it

Back