Treating myself to some new underwear xxx

Leo21

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love to see how it looks off you too ;)

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Treated myself to some new underwear for you all - hope you like xxx

View attachment 147138

View attachment 147139
I love wearing bf sexy underwear then been told to get it off and lay down. Feels so good knowing you are been watched. Once went to the woods and I was fucked over a branch. Just kept asking hubby what would you do if someone saw us. I just laid would you let them wwnk over me. He recently dated me to go on a hen do and take cock. So I sent him a picture of me laid out and asking if he wanted me fucked. He replied only if you saw me his cum so then when you get home you can he a slut. Literally just walked in and got naked and asked if he liked seei my me all full.

M

MissyEms

I love wearing bf sexy underwear then been told to get it off and lay down. Feels so good knowing you are been watched. Once went to the woods and I was fucked over a branch. Just kept asking hubby what would you do if someone saw us. I just laid would you let them wwnk over me. He recently dated me to go on a hen do and take cock. So I sent him a picture of me laid out and asking if he wanted me fucked. He replied only if you saw me his cum so then when you get home you can he a slut. Literally just walked in and got naked and asked if he liked seei my me all full.
Ok xxx

Back