Toy

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, what and how does it do compared to a normal vibrator?
It's not a vibrator for penetration. It has a small suction opening which place over clit. You then can adjust how hard you want the sucking and vibration to be. I can't get to highest levels yet, I'll keep trying tho lol. As long as have a good seal the suction is just awesome. X

Sexy_us

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's not a vibrator for penetration. It has a small suction opening which place over clit. You then can adjust how hard you want the sucking and vibration to be. I can't get to highest levels yet, I'll keep trying tho lol. As long as have a good seal the suction is just awesome. X
OMG that sounds amazing. Normally use a small vib on my clit to climax so this has grabbed my interest!

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
OMG that sounds amazing. Normally use a small vib on my clit to climax so this has grabbed my interest!
I have several different toys purely for clit stimulation. I find I enjoy these the most x

Dave1983

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Don't be greedy hot4u lol and pretty sure these ladies toys are priced possession's although they may break....... I.e waterlogged ain't that right BJ??

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Don't be greedy hot4u lol and pretty sure these ladies toys are priced possession's although they may break....... I.e waterlogged ain't that right BJ??
Wear n tear ... but don't think that was supposed to happen within a week Hahahahahs xx

Dave1983

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I prefer the wear and tear option!! Just wish I could witness you breaking it.......

Back