Totally New To This Scene

bi-curious couple1029

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello everyone me and the misses have come on here to explore.

I am 34 bi curious male and she is 29 bi curious female. We want to meet like minded people and get to know them before hand. Want to take it easy and go with the flow. We can pic swap and dirty talk. Into all different kinks but if we’re not into something you suggest then we will politely say and won’t cast judgement and hope you don’t cast judgement on us.

We are discreet and hope you can be to. We do have a life outside of website so if we don’t get back to you straight away don’t take offence.

Hope you all fun on here and stay safe. (Here a naughty little photo for you all)

Attachments

• 46BF5DF6-7E77-4DFC-B4D6-6D19D8BD162E.jpeg
    46BF5DF6-7E77-4DFC-B4D6-6D19D8BD162E.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 159

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Welcome to the fun

S

Secretone

Welcome to the site I'm sire you will enjoy it here and I hope you find what you are looking for

S

SussexGuy47

I am 34 bi curious male and she is 29 bi curious female. We want to meet like minded people and get to know them before hand. Want to take it easy and go with the flow. We can pic swap and dirty talk. Into all different kinks but if we’re not into something you suggest then we will politely say and won’t cast judgement and hope you don’t cast judgement on us.

We are discreet and hope you can be to. We do have a life outside of website so if we don’t get back to you straight away don’t take offence.

Hope you all fun on here and stay safe. (Here a naughty little photo for you all)

Where abouts are U from Plz..

B

bimature

Hi married bi wife does not know would love a 3some with a couple hope to chat or cam soon

LONDONBULL

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Welcome to the lifestyle. I have played in a variety of scenarios and know the lifestyle well as Bull age 38. Educated slim fit toned fun based in London. Discretion always assured and expected at all times of course

bbc4bbw

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As with most things in life, be ready to cut through a lot of time wasters before you find what you are looking for. Patience always pays off in the end :)

LonerFreakGuy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you both find what your looking for.
I'm 30/M Bi-curious and quite new herr myself and have only gotten as far as conversation. Which I'm not complaining about as it keeps me interested.
Would love to chat with you both. Whether it's just conversation or dirty talk. I like hearing what others are into and get upto as it encourages me lol
And pic swaps are always fun :)

I'll always respond to a inbox message so please feel free.
Enjoy looking around and getting involved.

sissysyd

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am in London and I am new to this too but I have always wanted to be a sissy boy in girls clothes and have fun with guys, but never done it, yet hehe

bimale31

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

hi

Attachments

• uuuuuuu.jpg
    uuuuuuu.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 21

sissysyd

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

So hot

Back