Titty Fuck

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It would be interesting to hear the female point of view on this.lusciousnet_velma_titjob_578531225.640x0.png

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Went to edit my comment n deleted it !!

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
More or less said .... I dont see anything wrong with it .. each to their own... some might like it and some not.

I love it tho..

The feeling of hot spunk spurting on my face n tits mmmmm.. makes me horny as fuck ..

trouble71

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
More or less said .... I dont see anything wrong with it .. each to their own... some might like it and some not.

I love it tho..

The feeling of hot spunk spurting on my face n tits mmmmm.. makes me horny as fuck ..

Sounds good to me

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I love it tho..

Ohhh can’t think of anything better than a jug hug from You @Bigjugs :D Xx

B

Bradders

I love it tho..

Oooooo I like that sound of that @Bigjugs ;)

Thefatcontroller

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I love it tho..

You are pretty fukcin gorge yourself though - Id be willing to pop my train in your direction!

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dude I think you ought to stop with the child shite maybe then you might get what your looking for, just a suggestion.

Back