• Tits

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Ass

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't think I've seen this question asked on this site yet (which blows my mind). You can only pick one.

S

sickbloke74

Tough decision, but if forced I'd prefer a nice pair of tits, they are nice to look at :)

Any volunteers ? :) <ducks>

Last edited by a moderator:

Two_face

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes a tough decision indeed. If have to go with ass. Don't get me wrong tits are very amazing. But if it came down to it, i would prefer a titless world over a world without ass.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm most definitely a tit man I like a shapely ass too but a.nice sizable pair of boobs gets my motor running every time

funguy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
tough one to call , if each ass cheek had a nipple then its a draw :) so tits win it !!

yeti4002

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love a nice pert ass, running my tongue between the cheeks, licking the little star, tits are nice too

BobBobbly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not into asses nor donkeys, mules, horses nor ponies. If you mean arses, however, then I like tits if they're not too big, but ultimately I'm an arse man. (I also like dick and balls, for that matter.)

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do like a good pair of tits but I love a great ass as well... but if I had to choose between the two it would have to be ass.. and lucky enough they are in abundant on here ... and two of me favs are @Bigjugs & @LA75 and they have the full package great tits and a fantastic ass...

Back