Tits and Nips research...

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm a genuine guy who is 46yrs old and I have always been obsessed with tits and Nips..
I had my first real gf at 15.. she was 14 .. we stayed together for over 10 years and we were both each other's first real sexual experiences..
I have to admit that she had a figure I still think about now and her breasts were amazing..
Big and pert her nipples were just so responsive to the way she was feeling and the way I was treating and playing with them.. I could get her to climax and orgasm just by playing with her nipples.. I could tell what mood she was in just by the look of her nipples and I could change her mood to get extra attention.
I have had other sexual experiences since and I have a few questions for the ladies to give their points of view. The men can post as well

Ladies just how receptive are your breasts and nipples. The first gf had completely sensitive nipples but other ladies were not so bothered by having their nipples played with..
Can you please tell me how much pleasure you have from your breasts receiving attention and to the men .. what have you found out when playing with the boobs..

Please let us know what you prefer and how it makes you feel..

Helen36G

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Every person is different! I have super sensitive nips and big boobs and I insist on them playing a major part in sex hehe! I would go as far as to say, they are the first place I start myself and love sucking and playing with them sooooo much hehe. So yes, my boobs and nips can lead to an orgasm on their own so easily...... but I didn't tell you that secret hehe! eeeeeek. Hel x

JessYorks

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Everything Helen already said. I've got super big boobies and my nipples are extremely sensitive. They give everything away which I love.
One of my favourite things is to orgasm from nipple play. The lightest touch will eventually do that. Sucking, biting, licking, twisting will get me there much sooner. It will also make me soaking wet, all ready for round 2,3,4,5 etc ;)
I have 2 bras that ever so slightly rub my nipples in just the right way. Wearing them is an all day hidden treat.

Helen36G

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Everything Helen already said. I've got super big boobies and my nipples are extremely sensitive. They give everything away which I love.
One of my favourite things is to orgasm from nipple play. The lightest touch will eventually do that. Sucking, biting, licking, twisting will get me there much sooner. It will also make me soaking wet, all ready for round 2,3,4,5 etc ;)
I have 2 bras that ever so slightly rub my nipples in just the right way. Wearing them is an all day hidden treat.
OMG I actually tingled reading that hehe!!! eeeeeeek

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Every person is different! I have super sensitive nips and big boobs and I insist on them playing a major part in sex hehe! I would go as far as to say, they are the first place I start myself and love sucking and playing with them sooooo much hehe. So yes, my boobs and nips can lead to an orgasm on their own so easily...... but I didn't tell you that secret hehe! eeeeeek. Hel x
Go on girl that's what I'm talking about.. and thank you for your reply.. I have to ask you if you are willing to post a pic of your nipples in full happiness

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love your reply.. your simple honesty is fantastic.. please do tell me about the way you use your tits and Nips to get your satisfaction plus I would love you to post a pic of your nipples in full aroused x

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
mmmm..makes me think of breakfast...tasty xxx

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Purely for your 'Tits n Nips research' hehe! As requested find attached a quick pic for your....erm.....research??
To be honest my nips are always hard. Don't know if it's my large size, the movement my boobs have always wobbling and jiggling, blood flow? I'm not sure...but it can be tricky working in an office as it's not always appropriate or comfortable. My boobs have a mind of there own and then once they rub against my bra or top it can make me aroused and distracted...Sorry am I waffling now?? Hel x
oh I'm 'researching' as hard as I can..lol xxx

Back