Time to introduce myself

redginge

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well, I've been on the forums a long time and I mostly hang out in chat (#naughty), so I'll introduce myself properly. Firstly, this isn't the nick I usually use on a daily basis, only unique to this site so I don't leave a nice dirty digital footprint linking back to more professional stuff. Plus with my real nick, I don't want people to see this at the top of a google search (that WOULD be embarrassing) as its also a registered domain - yes, I run my own site.

So, about me, I joined for reasons that most people don't, to eventually date and marry as I came out of a relationship at the end of January and it failed spectacularly. I do have a lot of good qualities though.
Even if I can't achieve that goal, at least here I can have some fun, I don't mind what happens, however, I am going to point out that I'm straight. And I live in the South East, my commute to work is around 33 to 45 miles, depending on the route (I.e. avoiding the A3 and go to the east or via the A3) or train service which includes 2 operators.

Hobbies and interests are mainly centered around whats in my profile photo, well its a HST coach and yes the train was static when it was taken. I work with them on a daily basis, offically my job role is a Train Cleaner, unoffically, its anything BUT train cleaning, doing a mix of duties within my grade and more outside of my grade (as the company I work for uses grades than jobs). I drive, own multiple cars that people will be surprised what they are (hint, they are not expensive - but mainly French) and very high up into my computers, yes, I own lots of those too and even a programmer. Studied at university to grasp most of C++ and sort of succeeded but mainly went into 3D computer generated imagery which is what I've been doing for around about 20 years in my spare time.

Phsyical, 34, 6ft 2in, I'd say I'm a medium build but the scales are starting to argue with that and ginger, please don't go on about it. Any other questions, I'll happily respond to PMs, likewise any interest or respond for any photos. I can always retrieve them off Facebook - although generally, I find myself camera shy for some reason (despite encouraging others to photograph me at work!)

Back