Tied to bed... what do you do?

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Great sight to walk in to ...

Cut those clothes off, then lick finger and tease you, 69 fucking your mouth as I lick your pussy and clit. Finishing off fucking ....

Liamthelion

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So you arrive home to find me blindfolded and tied to your bed.... what will you do to me? x
Go to my fridge and whip up a batch of whip cream and melt some chocolate. Take those clothes off and smother you in tastyness, lick every inch of you clean and then fuck the hell out of you!

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So you arrive home to find me blindfolded and tied to your bed.... what will you do to me? x

Nothing. Just take the opportunity to empty the wardrobe of the hundreds of pairs of shoes and outfits that will never be worn again :D

R

RTW87

She likes been teased. Cant beat that look you get given.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191221-042420_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191221-042420_Gallery.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 12

brem82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fuck yeah give me some of that
Take full advantage of you. I could eat your pussy and use a vibrator on your clip or maybe try and make you squirt. Or could titty fuck you and stick my dick in your mouth

B

Bexbunny

Great sight to walk in to ...

Cut those clothes off, then lick finger and tease you, 69 fucking your mouth as I lick your pussy and clit. Finishing off fucking ....
Sounds like if it was up to you I’d be well and truly fucked! Everywhere :)

trouble71

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well I'd enjoy the view, then tease you to the point of orgasm for as long as I like. Then make you cum twice before I fucked you.

Back