Thunder cunts everywhere!

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does there appear to have been a massive influx of arseholes on this site in the last month or so?

I keep seeing random ‘newbies’ (not a dig at newbies in general, we’ve all been there) that will jump on any thread and post some completely irrelevant nonsense to then disappear and never be seen again. An example would be in the ‘share your pics’ forum. I keep seeing the usual shite like “M23 looking for a dirty slut to suck my massive cock tonight” or “Horny and wet slut looking for daddy to come pound my pussy in London right now” not a single pic posted!

I think we need a ‘Shame the thunder cunt’ forum to put all these whoppers in!

Apologies in advance if you were expecting to see some cunts of the right kind on this post :cool:

S

SussexGuy47

Is it just me, or does there appear to have been a massive influx of arseholes on this site in the last month or so?

I keep seeing random ‘newbies’ (not a dig at newbies in general, we’ve all been there) that will jump on any thread and post some completely irrelevant nonsense to then disappear and never be seen again. An example would be in the ‘share your pics’ forum. I keep seeing the usual shite like “M23 looking for a dirty slut to suck my massive cock tonight” or “Horny and wet slut looking for daddy to come pound my pussy in London right now” not a single pic posted!

I think we need a ‘Shame the thunder cunt’ forum to put all these whoppers in!

Apologies in advance if you were expecting to see some cunts of the right kind on this post :cool:
There is A LOT of Fly bys
That's fer sure....

Back