Three way anyone?

mrscouple4fun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey. Me (32)and my man (40) are wanting a three way. Male or female, we’d like to try both as were both bicurious and wanting to experiment.
Had too many messages from guys that are the typical ‘I’d fuck ya Mrs’ so please try a little harder Cus it gets old. Guy or girl needs to be a mutual interest all 3 ways!!

Attachments

• 07734491-B1D0-4E39-BE7A-9B18BCD051E9.jpeg
    07734491-B1D0-4E39-BE7A-9B18BCD051E9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 133

dirtyboy123

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey. Me (32)and my man (40) are wanting a three way. Male or female, we’d like to try both as were both bicurious and wanting to experiment.
Had too many messages from guys that are the typical ‘I’d fuck ya Mrs’ so please try a little harder Cus it gets old. Guy or girl

needs to be a mutual interest all 3 ways!!

Fuck yes

Mancman1000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Had too many messages from guys that are the typical ‘I’d fuck ya Mrs’ so please try a little harder Cus it gets old. Guy or girl needs to be a mutual interest all 3 ways!!
Hi. Im bicurious and would like to meet up with you guys. Im open to anything and willing to give anything a try.
Located in South Manchester.

miralesemilio

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi I’m interested never tried before so it would be great to do it with you.

N1cks23

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds great to me would love to try it.. I want to experiment aswell.. not going to lie would be kinda nervous at first but sure I would ease up.. were r u in the north west ?

T

Toffeelions

Always wanted to be the 3rd in a couple

LincsEnigma

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We are all tri-sexual ! try it to see if you like it. Nothing better than a 3sum with a sexy younger couple. Whereabouts are you both ?

Dan1850

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey, I 100% would love to get to know you both! Threesomes are soooo much better if there are connections all 3 ways. Keen to put the time in and see where it leads

Back