Thoughts?

S

Saxon

We have been doing the talk for years..she even enjoys my sph fetish which she says the truth about my little dick....she loves big cock talk and it gets her squirting when I finger her an she's thinking about a big cock that's fucked her...but she just won't go further.
I’m only about 5” myself so I prefer the other guy to be bigger but em would say she has no preference. Think we all know that’s a lie though

Smallone22

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m only about 5” myself so I prefer the other guy to be bigger but em would say she has no preference. Think we all know that’s a lie though
Lol definitely a lie...especially when she knows exactly what cocks have made her squirt hard for real..and she happily tells me most of them but I have never made her squirt with my little one ....and strangly I love it

S

Saxon

Lol definitely a lie...especially when she knows exactly what cocks have made her squirt hard for real..and she happily tells me most of them but I have never made her squirt with my little one ....and strangly I love it
I’ve never managed to make em squirt nor seen any other guys manage it either but she does always get proper wet when she’s fucked well

S

Saxon

Luv maintaining eye contact with her when she’s on her back and he spreads her legs and slowly penetrates her for the first time. I can tell she nearly always cums instantly. And she’s a repeater she can cum all night when she’s getting fucked well and making me watch her enjoy another guys cock deep in her pussy for me. It’s horny as fuck

S

Saxon

Her new thing is fucking Ryan from her work and getting him to text me pics of them. Never imagined she would ever try that for me but have been trying to convince her to for ages.

Smallone22

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Her new thing is fucking Ryan from her work and getting him to text me pics of them. Never imagined she would ever try that for me but have been trying to convince her to for ages.
That has been something I have said to my wife too...and it's a huge turn on for me...my little cock is getting hard thinking about that

S

Saxon

Anyway I’ll stop boring you all and wish you the best of luck. Take it from me you’re wives don’t know what they’re missing they’d luv making you watch them riding another guys cock while you encourage it.

Smallone22

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anyway I’ll stop boring you all and wish you the best of luck. Take it from me you’re wives don’t know what they’re missing they’d luv making you watch them riding another guys cock while you encourage it.
Been good hearing your thoughts....thank you

S

Saxon

That has been something I have said to my wife too...and it's a huge turn on for me...my little cock is getting hard thinking about that
We had MFM with him first and out of the blue he rang me and asked if he could try fucking em at work one night about a week later. I didn’t hesitate just said that he would have to send me pics if he wanted my blessing. Again I never imagined she’d get home late having let him. As long as they don’t do it behind my back and we MFM just as much I’m cool with it

Macstar87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We had MFM with him first and out of the blue he rang me and asked if he could try fucking em at work one night about a week later. I didn’t hesitate just said that he would have to send me pics if he wanted my blessing. Again I never imagined she’d get home late having let him. As long as they don’t do it behind my back and we MFM just as much I’m cool with it
Fair enough, I was wondering if sex with another couple could even be an option,but I think it would have to start from being a spontaneous thing tbh. I would love to see her get fucked by someone new, maybe she is scared of liking it, not sure

S

Stuart829

Hi guys
I've always had an urge to try tasting my own cum whilst I wank, have done once or twice whilst I was younger. Just asking, is this a normal feeling which guys get or am I a weird one?
I’ve often tasted my own cum. Go for it!

Hoof

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys
I've always had an urge to try tasting my own cum whilst I wank, have done once or twice whilst I was younger. Just asking, is this a normal feeling which guys get or am I a weird one?
I always taste my precum. How can you expect girls to take it if you don't. I love it when girls taste their juice so I see it as the same sort of thing.

Back