This or That?

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
251
Biker...have a Goldwing in pieces - a project.

V-twin or parallel twin?
 

Carollo

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
4,670
Reaction score
1,041
I can’t choose!

Ferrari 250GTO or any E-type Jaguar?
 

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
251
Prancing horse would take this one.

Journey or destination?
 

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
251
Cold weather,a year long Autumn would suit me down to the ground.

Shorts or trunks?
 

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
251
Trainers, dont like that thing my toes...slides are ok.

T-shirt or vest?
 

Teasebar

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
399
T-shirt, unless I am running then vest

Mr Whippy ice cream or Corntto ice cream
 

slimguy666

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Feb 26, 2026
Messages
3,394
Reaction score
42
Cornetto, give to me, its only a five pound and three

Juice or Sprinkles?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,864
Reaction score
1,329
I guess juice

Lazy holiday or sightseeing holiday?
 

Lil_KatieGG

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 31, 2024
Messages
112
Reaction score
295
Depends if kids around then I dnt

Daytime cocktails or mocktails?x
 

Manvspencil

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2019
Messages
890
Reaction score
655
Daytime cocktails. What's the point of being all inclusive if you're not making the most of it?

In the pool or on the sunbed?
 
Back
Top