This or That?

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
251
Dessert, probably but starters rock too, depends on the cuisine.

Poppadoms or bread? Poppadoms or bread @KuddlyKhloe?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,100
Reaction score
33,939
Bread

Spider on your pillow or caterpillar on your shoulder?
 

KuddlyKhloe

UKChat Familiar
Joined
May 3, 2025
Messages
81
Reaction score
98
Lace things are better a bit hidden than on display.

Spring or Summer?
 

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
251
Sunset...lucky to have a great sunset near me.

Dress up or dress down?
 

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
251
London...I think, but I'm a country mouse.

Train or bus?
 

shambles925

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
12,233
Reaction score
14,160
Depends where I’m going but for a long journey train is comfier

Red or blue?
 

ThatoldTed

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
251
Knickers (cute cotton knickers are my kryptonite)

Sauna or steam room?
 
Back
Top