They allow the moderators to call you anything nd they get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Happy to meet you majora as long as people dont know your with me but you had better bring some friends

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will be in hull at noon tomorrow but I bet this little gobshyte doesn’t turn up but I am already up there anyway

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jesus Christ it’s a chat site not Facebook… getting bent out of shape over a few 0’s and 1’s is not cool

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just a cut n paste from cps.gov.uk

Online threats could take many forms including threats to kill, harm or to commit an offence against a person, group of people or organisation.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m not making threats, can I make that clear I just will not be bullied by idiots or morons who think they can get away with calling people anything they like and hide behind a computer screen, why should these people get away with it ?

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This lowlife felt it was ok to insinuate I’m a nonce in A chat room, I will not tolerate that from someone who already has been criticised for her gob by her or anyone else

M

Majora

I’m not making threats, can I make that clear I just will not be bullied by idiots or morons who think they can get away with calling people anything they like and hide behind a computer screen, why should these people get away with it ?
You wasn't even called anything until you started going psychotic.

Now I'll repeatedly tell you that...

You're a cunt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back