They allow the moderators to call you anything nd they get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
These people allow there mods to insult you nd get away with it clearly they approve of bulling and insulting people them from behind there computer screens nd see how fucking tough they are then

tattooed_uk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
shhhh now, you got booted for being a twit, take it like a man.

M

Majora

Dude calm down and read what was fucking said.

You talking about having sex as a 16 year old (site rules 18+)

I said that anyone interested in someone's childhood antics is a nonce. I wasn't calling you a nonce. I was saying those that are interested in a child's sexual antics is one.

And you respond with threats of violence and being a bit of a fucking idiot tbh.

Now here you are still running your mouth over something YOU misunderstood.

Don't even claim to be a victim of bullying when you're threatening to beat people in pathetic little whispers hiding behind your screen.

I didn't call you anything. I didn't threaten you.

You're just making yourself look stupid.

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I ain’t your dude cunt and if you would like to call me it face to face I’m game as I am not a coward llike your so called friends who like to insult people behind screen my rime my where but believe me you would only call me a nounce once cunt

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any time any where you piece of shit and of course and a . Coward calling it behind a computer screen so sad wanker

M

Majora

I am a nonce. Sorry I am so aggressive about it. I didn't expect anyone would discover my secret so quickly. I won't actually come attack you. As you're too old for me.

Well thank you for the apology poppet. Now we can all chill out x

FilthyDom

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I ain’t your dude cunt and if you would like to call me it face to face I’m game as I am not a coward llike your so called friends who like to insult people behind screen my rime my where but believe me you would only call me a nounce once cunt
Oh, micro cock Jonny, fuck off now you little drama loving bastard.

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Still waiting cunt any time any where but of course cowards always shout there mouths of and can’t back it up you call me a nonce once and only once regrdless of how brave you are on computer nd you have proved that by banning me nd allowing me to call you out , but isn’t that the way with all cowards

M

Majora

Xx

Attachments

• 90e25dd78a79210b129bb221673a0d3e--hilarious-stuff-funny-things.jpg
    90e25dd78a79210b129bb221673a0d3e--hilarious-stuff-funny-things.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3

FilthyDom

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Still waiting cunt any time any where but of course cowards always shout there mouths of and can’t back it up you call me a nonce once and only once regrdless of how brave you are on computer nd you have proved that by banning me nd allowing me to call you out , but isn’t that the way with all cowards
Haha, what's your address? You seem to be completely intellectually ineffective, so let's see if you're prepared to do it your way, face to face? Stupid little man.

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Filthy Dom Im happy to meet you so anytime but be prepard to go to A&E for a few months tell me a place nd a time skinny twat

M

Majora

You come meet me for a coffee poppet. Kingswood Costa Hull tomorrow at noon. I'll even treat you to a slice of cake x

FilthyDom

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
:D Still waiting for you to realise that you're on a chat site and accusing people of disagreeing with you on a CHAT SITE of being cowards for disagreeing with you on a chat site..... wow you're an idiot

EleveninchJonny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
By the way bring your little mouth along she needs to be taught a lessons or is this all fucking mouth which you seem to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back