The Wife

S

Sharing-wife

I would love to see more of your wife.. she is gorgeous and looks great and very fuckable in that outfit.
Have you shared her with other guys?

Thank you, shes extremely fuckable ;) we keep our circle very tight so to speak but yes :)

S

Sharing-wife

Keeping the B&W theme going with these few in another outfit of hers.

Leave a comment or drop me a message would love to hear you thoughts and maybe get to chat and share some more maybe even the rest of this collection where the bodysuit comes off ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Morg92

Leave a comment or drop me a message would love to hear you thoughts and maybe get to chat and share some more maybe even the rest of this collection where the bodysuit comes off ;)
She’s absolutely lovely!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

She is gorgeous, lovely body and love the sexy lingerie .... I am looking forward to seeing more of her ...

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looking to speak with like minded people who would love to see more, drop me a message.

100% genuine please check through the whole thread, will add more bits as and when rather than starting new ones :)
Some great pics of a stunning lady. You’re a lucky man

Back