The website & chat rooms wont work with Internet Explorer

M

Mae

Do we know when the mobile data issue will be fixed. I Keep getting kicked for a non existent VPN on my Iphone on 3 - making mobile data perving impossible lol

Blueballz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I use my iPhone to come on here , when using home WiFi it’s says I’m behind a vpn which I’m not and won’t let me in so have to use up my data to perve

G

Geo

I use my iPhone to come on here , when using home WiFi it’s says I’m behind a vpn which I’m not and won’t let me in so have to use up my data to perve
It may be that you have private relay turned on

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can’t even log onto the site with a vpn running

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Blueballz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I log on using 4g then switch my WiFi back on , works for me , can only post on 4g though

TakeAChance2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Anything up with the chat rooms now? i try to log in, it looks like its loading and then i get taken back tot he main site menu?

Fiona42D

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
same here, have BT as my isp. why it is taking sp long to fix a simple server side fault is beyond me, its either the system team arre in need of assistance of they have no idea what they are doing!

MIKLOVE69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
"Unleash your wild side with me, a 20-year-old firecracker ready to ignite your passion! Daring, adventurous, and always hungry for more, I'll keep you on your toes and craving for more. Let's spark a sizzling connection and create unforgettable memories together. "

Back