THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some of the responses on here are so weak, you boys need to up your playful erotic seduction chat, "Nice boobs," and "Those boobs are nice," are about as titillating as, the post is here.
Is that what your waiting for… some excellent responses then show yours for the responses at the level you require? Hehe

S

Sirlicksalot

Some of the responses on here are so weak, you boys need to up your playful erotic seduction chat, "Nice boobs," and "Those boobs are nice," are about as titillating as, the post is here.
Well show us yours and maybe we will lol

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think most woman mind those kind of compliments, it's hard to put elegantly that a lasses body is nice, oh I say my dear might I say what an absolutely amazing bosom you have, is just to old fashioned for here, nice tits is the height of sophistication on here

Stu1973

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I didn't realise I was erotically seducing anyone here, I thought this was picture appreciation... which as it goes the boobs on display here are wonderful.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’ll say it again, “thank you for sharing”..

wonder what’s going to be covering them up for the rest of the day though… would love to chose…
In an ideal world they be covered in a gold bikini on a beach in Miami , but today its my jail-like uniform for slave labour at work :(
Xx

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mm a “shiny smooth” bikini would that be….. I would class that as matching bra and pants.. hahahaha mmmm wish you had the said bikini…

ooh I see, well you should maybe allow the jail like uniform to be plain for all to see, but underneath have something on that’s over the top sexy… ;-)

Back