The time old question from a woman's perspective....

Should all women have boobs bigger than their heads!?

• Yes Helens Huge H cups rule! We love big boobies.

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No, more than a handful is a waist, bring on the bee stings.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

MatureIanUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi Helen x…great question.
Honest answer, all depends!
Attitude is as sexy as physical attributes.
An appetite for all things sexual, and a desire to please and be pleased goes a long way for me!
But yours look delicious and I’d love to give them all the attention they deserve before we fuck hard and shoot all over them??? Sound good helen? Xx

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It all depends on whether they match the rest of the body. Tits of all sizes can be sexy if they are a decent shape, firm, and suit the person. Your profile picture, in the lingerie and stockings, shows that yours match your body perfectly and that makes them sexy as hell!

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So the bikinis I bought new for my recent holiday where all a H cup.....H for HUGE :D
Aside from the fact I think I'm going to have to change my nickname from G to H, My boobs are bigger than my head, but how do men really feel about this??
The obvious answer is that big boobs are a part of a woman and to be derogatory of that woman because of their body is ridiculous. So whatever size if a woman is amazing then so are the boobs. Basically also what I am saying on a pure base level is of a woman let’s you cop a feel and gives amazing tit wanks then she’s also a keeper

enolou

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love all boobs ........ big and small ...... as long as they are natural.
Ive had girlfriends with virtually nothing and one who was 32 HH ...... loved them all.

M

Mancbloke

All depends on the way they suit the person. If you celebrate your figure then embrace the curves.

I know we would all love to

Back