The new stable hand and the young filly!

Humpingharry

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Jake was the new stable hand at Catcher's Equestrian Centre. He'd just moved to the area and being a keen rider, he had approached the local stables for a job. Jenny, the stable owner and her daughter Amy, took an instant shine to Jake, all muscles and testosterone!

So, day one and Amy had been tasked with getting Jake set to work. She'd had him mucking out, feeding, grooming and hosing down the yard. By early afternoon, he was sweating and aching. He was walking around the yard trying to find somewhere he could wash himself off and change his polo shirt. As he rounds the back of one stable, he finds a tap and bucket and begins stripping off his t-shirt. Using it as a wash rag, he douses his face in water dripping down over his chest. "Wow that feels good," He smiles to himself.

After a few minutes he replaces the bucket and is about to head off to his car for his clean polo, when he catches something in the corner of his eye. He turns and sees someone duck back behind the wall of the stable. He waits and watches and a moment later he sees Amy pop her head around the corner, spot him watching her and then suddenly ducks back.

Laughing to himself, he walks toward the corner of the stable. As he rounds the corner, he sees Amy who nearly jumps out of her skin. "Holy shit, you scared the crap out of me!" she says catching her breath.

"Didn't your mummy tell you it was rude to spy on people. Especially when they are half naked!" Jake says with a wry smile.

"Oh fuck off," Amy says, rolling her eyes. "You were just showing off those muscles like you were some model in a Pepsi advert." She says, her eyes dropping to his chest and that six pack. His skin was still wet and glistening.

"So if you weren't spying on me, enjoying my muscles, which you still seem to be doing by the way. What were you looking at?" He asks her, still smiling inqisitively.

She can instantly see the question in his eyes and rolls her eyes again. "You wish, Pepsi boy. You couldn't handle someone like me, even with all your muscles!" She looks him up and down again, almost mocking him. Then her eyes slip a little lower and she notices the outline of his bulge. A heat rises in her slightly. "Fuck, I'm looking at his dick now!" she berates herself. But Jake has already clocked her.

"I think you shouldn't go making challenges you're not prepared to follow through on?" He says as begins his own task of eyeing her up and down. "Those are an amazing pair of breasts" he notes to himself. "And I think she's cold, or turned on by the way her nipples are poking through.

Amy looks at him for a moment, taking in his eyes. That sparkle of daring, those muscles..........that outline. She smiles at him like a cat cornering it's prey. "Ok Pepsi boy, how exactly would you keep a girl like me interested. I'm not exactly new to this and you......................well, you seem to bark but can you bite!"

"Oh I think you'll find me quite creative when it comes to keep a girl busy. But then maybe you're not up for a challenge and it's all just smoke and hot air." He looked her up and down again in an obvious attempt to goad her.

"Two can play that game" She thought. She stared at him for a long moment, then reached out her hand and slide it over the outline of his cock. With a look that said "I'm just checking whether you're worth it." kind of look, she said. "Fine, follow me. I think you're going to learn who the creative one is!" With that, she turned and headed off towards the portacabin at the back corner of the yard.

Part two to follow below......

naughtysluttyBailey19

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Jake was the new stable hand at Catcher's Equestrian Centre. He'd just moved to the area and being a keen rider, he had approached the local stables for a job. Jenny, the stable owner and her daughter Amy, took an instant shine to Jake, all muscles and testosterone!

So, day one and Amy had been tasked with getting Jake set to work. She'd had him mucking out, feeding, grooming and hosing down the yard. By early afternoon, he was sweating and aching. He was walking around the yard trying to find somewhere he could wash himself off and change his polo shirt. As he rounds the back of one stable, he finds a tap and bucket and begins stripping off his t-shirt. Using it as a wash rag, he douses his face in water dripping down over his chest. "Wow that feels good," He smiles to himself.

After a few minutes he replaces the bucket and is about to head off to his car for his clean polo, when he catches something in the corner of his eye. He turns and sees someone duck back behind the wall of the stable. He waits and watches and a moment later he sees Amy pop her head around the corner, spot him watching her and then suddenly ducks back.

Laughing to himself, he walks toward the corner of the stable. As he rounds the corner, he sees Amy who nearly jumps out of her skin. "Holy shit, you scared the crap out of me!" she says catching her breath.

"Didn't your mummy tell you it was rude to spy on people. Especially when they are half naked!" Jake says with a wry smile.

"Oh fuck off," Amy says, rolling her eyes. "You were just showing off those muscles like you were some model in a Pepsi advert." She says, her eyes dropping to his chest and that six pack. His skin was still wet and glistening.

"So if you weren't spying on me, enjoying my muscles, which you still seem to be doing by the way. What were you looking at?" He asks her, still smiling inqisitively.

She can instantly see the question in his eyes and rolls her eyes again. "You wish, Pepsi boy. You couldn't handle someone like me, even with all your muscles!" She looks him up and down again, almost mocking him. Then her eyes slip a little lower and she notices the outline of his bulge. A heat rises in her slightly. "Fuck, I'm looking at his dick now!" she berates herself. But Jake has already clocked her.

"I think you shouldn't go making challenges you're not prepared to follow through on?" He says as begins his own task of eyeing her up and down. "Those are an amazing pair of breasts" he notes to himself. "And I think she's cold, or turned on by the way her nipples are poking through.

Amy looks at him for a moment, taking in his eyes. That sparkle of daring, those muscles..........that outline. She smiles at him like a cat cornering it's prey. "Ok Pepsi boy, how exactly would you keep a girl like me interested. I'm not exactly new to this and you......................well, you seem to bark but can you bite!"

"Oh I think you'll find me quite creative when it comes to keep a girl busy. But then maybe you're not up for a challenge and it's all just smoke and hot air." He looked her up and down again in an obvious attempt to goad her.

"Two can play that game" She thought. She stared at him for a long moment, then reached out her hand and slide it over the outline of his cock. With a look that said "I'm just checking whether you're worth it." kind of look, she said. "Fine, follow me. I think you're going to learn who the creative one is!" With that, she turned and headed off towards the portacabin at the back corner of the yard.

Part two to follow below......
Like it x

Back