Denise_Ivory

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
8
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
 

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
1,144
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hello Denise

England and it's men welcomes you with open arms and hard appendages. I'm pretty sure you will have a great time seeing what England has to offer. Only an hour away from Birmingham ;)
 

Denise_Ivory

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
8
Hello Denise

England and it's men welcomes you with open arms and hard appendages. I'm pretty sure you will have a great time seeing what England has to offer. Only an hour away from Birmingham ;)
It reads as though I was in the right place at the right time. Thank you!
 

subgirlneeded

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
415
Reaction score
122
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
I had a German girl I loved her accent in bed
 

hardonn65

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
76
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hi Denise, welcome and as a more mature gent I'd definitely love to see some of your beautiful curves in the flesh.
 

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
500
Reaction score
297
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hi Denise
I'm sure you will be able to fill every day with fun when you come over.
Love to show you what we have to offer here
Rxx
 

curvedshaft

UKChat Newbie
Joined
May 23, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Hi, I’m Denise, 29, from Germany. I’ll be moving to Birmingham for six months from November, and I’m really looking forward to discovering the UK. But if I’m honest, I might be even more excited about meeting British men.

I’m a petite BBW, 5'4", blonde with long hair, and yes, I have curves . So you should definitely like a woman with a few extra pounds.

Age differences don’t bother me at all, the opposite is true, so don’t let your age stop you from saying hello.

So… what are you waiting for? Come say hi.
Denise
Hello Denise you sound gorgeous maybe we can chat on here sometime and have some fun. Iff not have a fabulous time in the UK X
 
Back
Top