The Lesbian Forum...

• Thread starter DirtyOldBastard
  • Start date
D

DirtyOldBastard

There seem to be a few guys who post in there, perhaps not realising what the forum's for.

But I suspect that there are few supposed female profiles posting there that are neither Lesbian nor female - do any genuine contributors there have any such suspicions too?

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I admit it..ive been in there for months pretending to be lesbian...really getting into it and hating men and their boring cock shots with unimaginative crude comments..ignoring everyone without breasts and generally exhiling half of the human population based on some unique notion that bcus were female and gay that males are below us including other straight females..in the end it was too much like hard work and decided to come out as straight!!!

I will give thought however to your question having only just had a moment of epiphany..
I have often wondered just what the ? stands for in avatar profiles and presumed that individuals may just want to remain anonymous..so when chatting no one else is able to have predetermined psychological responses to the sex you are..
However I may have been entirely short of thought when failing to consider other individuals whom maybe hermaphrodite or androgynous etc I would really enjoy hearing if this is the case, the prospect of chatting to the ?avatar community is I think a chance to learn and have a better understanding..thank you..

Back