The ladies toilets closed

SlickDick46

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’d rate that restaurant 5* for their efficiency of bringing the main course straight to me. On first sight my taste buds are doing overtime, no knife and fork needed. Sorry for my bad manners, can I tuck straight in, and take home what i couldn’t manage for the morning after.

J

Jim5654

it wouldn’t matter what you were wearing underneath because I would put the close sign on the man room and rip everything off of you use all the clothing to tie you down and fuck the hell out off you you will be begging me to stop I will push you head head in the toilet bowl as I’m fucking you

Want too know more let me know

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
In the restaurant in the evening after a meal and I pop off to the toilet and when I get to the ladies toilets, there is a note on the door sign out of action sorry so just as I turn around and enter the men’s toilets wearing this dress….View attachment 145393

Looking at you in that dress I imagine you having matching bra and knickers on underneath. Being a gentleman I would have to offer to lift your dress and remove your knickers for you

Back