The ladies toilets closed

ArcherSam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In the restaurant in the evening after a meal and I pop off to the toilet and when I get to the ladies toilets, there is a note on the door sign out of action sorry so just as I turn around and enter the men’s toilets wearing this dress….View attachment 145393
You give a quick furtive glance around, just the one dishevelled business man taking a leak in the corner, you dive into the first open cubicle, lifting up your dress and squat over the pan...

JA1979

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In the restaurant in the evening after a meal and I pop off to the toilet and when I get to the ladies toilets, there is a note on the door sign out of action sorry so just as I turn around and enter the men’s toilets wearing this dress….View attachment 145393
Would look great rolled up around your waist whilst sitting on my lap in a cubicle....

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Beautiful dress on a beautiful lady I'd take you to the gents lock the door amd help you hold that dress up

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would feel like all my Christmases had come at once, then I'd like to make you cum at once x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Never see anything like that when I use the restaurant toilet

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
and in very quick time it will be up over your back and you bent over the sink and me fucking you hard xxx

Back