The house gangband

naughtyCarina50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Knock knock on the front door. This must be the people here to buy the dining room table. I better go answer the door as I answer the front door. I see about seven of you guys standing there and the one in the front says we’re here to look at a table with a naughty look on his face please come in I say it’s in the dining room as I walk in front of you all you all start whispering to each other. She is the one then when we get into the dining room I turn to you and say what do you think and at that point, I’ve noticed you all put gloves on and and some of you have rope in your hand…..
IMG_9242.jpeg

rbar87

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Knock knock on the front door. This must be the people here to buy the dining room table. I better go answer the door as I answer the front door. I see about seven of you guys standing there and the one in the front says we’re here to look at a table with a naughty look on his face please come in I say it’s in the dining room as I walk in front of you all you all start whispering to each other. She is the one then when we get into the dining room I turn to you and say what do you think and at that point, I’ve noticed you all put gloves on and and some of you have rope in your hand…..
View attachment 152908
2 of us grab your arms as the rest tear off your clothes, picking you up and throwing you on the table. Tieing your arms to the table and tying your legs back spread wide,

naughtyCarina50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
2 of us grab your arms as the rest tear off your clothes, picking you up and throwing you on the table. Tieing your arms to the table and tying your legs back spread wide,
Wow oh fuck yes don’t forget a gag

rbar87

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow oh fuck yes don’t forget a gag
We take your underwear and stuff them in your mouth, then tape your mouth shut, you lay there powerless breathing hard , as one guy takes a bottle of oil from the kitchen cupboard, pouring the whole bottle onto your body. We start to run our hands all over you grabbing at your tits kissing and biting you

naughtyCarina50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We take your underwear and stuff them in your mouth, then tape your mouth shut, you lay there powerless breathing hard , as one guy takes a bottle of oil from the kitchen cupboard, pouring the whole bottle onto your body. We start to run our hands all over you grabbing at your tits kissing and biting you
Omg fucking god I love this more please PM me if you’d like x

Back