The free private rooms

Amy30

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to know why when the format changed why did this site get rid of the private rooms which users could invite other users and as many as they wanted into these rooms ? Its a shame beacuse i felt it was were a lot of ppl who wouldn't open up in the main rooms would do so in these rooms with fewer ppl in them i find that some ppl just sit there in the main rooms and don't participate beacuse they probably feel overwhelmed or something if any agrees with me pls let me know and let the site know

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I get the feeling you're not sure how to spell the word 'people' haha.

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would like to know why when the format changed why did this site get rid of the private rooms which users could invite other users and as many as they wanted into these rooms ? Its a shame beacuse i felt it was were a lot of ppl who wouldn't open up in the main rooms would do so in these rooms with fewer ppl in them i find that some ppl just sit there in the main rooms and don't participate beacuse they probably feel overwhelmed or something if any agrees with me pls let me know and let the site know
It was many moons ago and the site was informed by the users, but it appears that option has been removed.

Amy30

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It was many moons ago and the site was informed by the users, but it appears that option has been removed.
Do you know why it was removed beacuse i remember it being quite popular option

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It was back in June last year.
In conjunction with the changes was the feed back link below
The private rooms were mentioned
But for what ever reason they were removed and aren't coming back in a hurry.
Ps. If you want to chat my Dms are open.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I
I definitely agree, I enjoyed many evenings in these rooms. As you said, there was a privacy you dont get in the main rooms

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Never mind my spelling do you have an opinion on what im saying or are you just here to troll and think with your dick
I'm not trolling, it was an attempt at humour. I agree with what you're saying, didn't mean to cause offence.

S

SussexGuy47

I quite liked that Option too..
Quite Alot did mention about it And still somes do...
What's your view on pms.
I've seen Ur name in rooms an have pmd U..
Just to say hello..
Anyways
Hiya hello..

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was decided by the site owners to remove them when the Schat2 option was rolled out. Those rooms, whilst liked by some, were also sadly abused. Activity was happening that was not allowed under the rules and TOU of the site. And there was the ability to kick mods from those rooms if they came in to check everything was ok, and that is not acceptable.

Back