The comments were extremely silly

• Thread starter QuintessentiallyStephanie
  • Start date

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Another busy day in the Fashion World but told I’ll be taking up the rear.
That doesn’t bear thinking about really, hmmmm.
So, here is how it’s looking above and below for today’s work that everyone will be looking at walking past.
Mmm so sexy, above and below. I would love to see the front of those knickers to.

V

victorhokey

So, here is how it’s looking above and below for today’s work that everyone will be looking at walking past.
Oh I meant to add that after my efforts today I shall be given to the homeless man, the poor and the needy as every now and then I like to help them however I can.
Mmmmmm those shots just looking at them are so horny to look at but even more when you see the front mmm just makes my cock grow when seeing shots like this so erotic x

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh I meant to add that after my efforts today I shall be given to the homeless man, the poor and the needy as every now and then I like to help them however I can.
a phenomenal ass ....yummmm

J

John_K65

Terrific stockings…

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That is more like how you would describe an apple or a peach, but if that is the category I fall into I shall live with that. What a terribly frustrating day some must be having. I shall have to take a break and stop spreading so much sunshine and allow a few showers to develop.
oh no, spread as much as you can I say..;) xx

A

Ata13

Wow!! So hot!

B

beltmaster

That bottom of yours is very sexy.
I would. Love to spank it hard Over
My knee

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Delightful rear

shinymacman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmmm yes and it’s rather tragic - for me - if mine get laddered or ripped at up to £90 a pair. All your left with is the pretty box they came in.
I'm sure there is nothing wrong with your pretty box - especially when it's covered in satin..

Easytiger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mmmmm yes and it’s rather tragic - for me - if mine get laddered or ripped at up to £90 a pair. All your left with is the pretty box they came in.
You'll have to be a good girl and not do anything too naughty in them that may ladder them then x

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Steph I'm afraid I'd have to ladder them just so I could climb up them to see what's at the top.

Cum_N_G0

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm poor, needy & helpless... donations welcome xx

Back