The builders at the house

Millielovesitfilthyrough

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So imagine your part of the builders that are building the conservatory and the extension to my room when one day you’re in the garden and some of you have got your tops off and some of you have got on when you hear the front door close and you all look through the house and see me walking through the living room with a sweaty head and my dressage gear on…..
IMG_9858.jpeg
IMG_9859.jpeg

DaddyT5504

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So imagine your part of the builders that are building the conservatory and the extension to my room when one day you’re in the garden and some of you have got your tops off and some of you have got on when you hear the front door close and you all look through the house and see me walking through the living room with a sweaty head and my dressage gear on…..
View attachment 155634
View attachment 155635
Well you look like you would be fun to bend over and crop!

Karl3goodfunl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 155634
View attachment 155635
Hmmm I'd enter the house and have my cock hanging out and I'd walk over to you grab you by the back of your head and tell you to get on your knees and open your mouth and I'd slide my hard cock in your mouth and begin pumping back n forth n making you gag as it slides down your throat and when I have cum in your mouth I'd tell you to sit down open your legs and I'd lick n tounge your tight pussy making you juice several times until I'm ready to fuck you deep n hard in both of your tight holes

Back