Thank you Jar

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ice towels.
Which are just face cloths, soaked in water and frozen.

But they are my lifeline at the moment.

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ice towels.
Which are just face cloths, soaked in water and frozen.

But they are my lifeline at the moment.
Sending you lots of love xxx
I feel this post, my body regularly rebels and the auto-immune bullshit often tries to break my skin to the point I think a burn would be easier to cope with.
It'll pass, as they always do.
Here's some more love for if it ever dares to return ♡

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you (to me) for my new kettle and toaster. That I bought weeks ago but have only just bothered to get out of the box.
In fact the toaster I've been using for a week now, the kettle I've just unboxed today. Not because I particularly felt like it, more that the old kettle was screaming in such a manner I thought the neighbours (100 yards away) may alert the authorities!
I'm redecorating the kitchen at the moment (See the F*ck thread and water leak devastating my entire house) and had been deciding between Grey or White stuff for the new kitchen.
It would appear that even at the point of sale, I hadn't decided as the toaster I've been using for a week is white/wood but the kettle I've just unboxed is grey/wood.
FML.

S

Sparky54

Thankful that even in a world people seem so set on power and arguing that there are still nice people and they give a shit about you.

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you Louis-Sebastien Lenormand inventor of the parachute. Without you I may have been a bean counter.

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you to the very brave helicopter pilots and crew who lifted us off the fortuna glacier you will always be my hero. It was deadly cold and visibility zero and Argie aircraft on point. Have a brew on me.

J

Justmeagain

Than you for the breath I have today without that I would not be able to say thank you.

J

Justmeagain

Thank you for the things I take for granted that I shouldn’t.

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you for Hotaru shining a light on what’s important and making wet Wednesday a better place

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for campfires and strangers to share them with

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you Poetry.
Thank you Actors.
Thank you, dear friend who made the world bigger.

Back