Tell me you're dark fantasy

bountyboy_1807

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Great pic. Love a MMF 3 some with you. Using all your holes & then dropping the contents of our balls into your mouth & dripping over your boobs

bountyboy_1807

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
To be a greedy girl and have 10 men all penetrating you & then get on your knees and they take turns wanking over your face

nostrings80088

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would straddle you from behind and give you a massage whilst rubbing my throbbing cock between your cheeks and who knows whats next lol

J

Jim5654

I love hearing your sexual fantasy what u like to do to me. The darker the better ;)
Me tied down with my wife tied on top of me her pussy in my face and multiple man fucking her… she is made to eat a woman out…. As she being fuck… she not trying too show that she is enjoying it… but her pbody says different both of there cum is dripping in my face… i will be wearing a mouth cock ring… I lost count of how man where fucking my wife after 35 man

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love hearing your sexual fantasy what u like to do to me. The darker the better ;)
I would grab you off the street, blindfold you and take you to a secluded cabin in the woods, there I would strip you naked and tie you to a sex chair so I could access all your holes, using a gag with a hole in it I would keep your mouth open so I could fuck your mouth with out you being able to stop me, you would also have a remote controlled vibrator in your ass and pussy, when ever I am not fucking a hole it will always have a plug/vibrator in it, you will be full of cum at all times.

Back