Tell me how you would ruin my hot wet slit boys and girls welcome

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I like to enjoy my lover.
Nibbling your nipples, pushing a couple of fingers inside, wiggling and stroking, searching for your g spot. Alternating between stroking and pushing them in deep. At the same time spreading your lips so my tongue can tease your clit. Pulling back the hood to expose your bud. Holding you down as I finger and lick you until you cum, pushing my tongue inside your pussy to lap up your juices.

Pushing your legs back my hard cock is ready to fuck you. Sliding in easily into your sopping pussy. Thrusting it in deep, fucking you hard and deep watching your tits bounce with each thrust. Fuck you until I cum, filling your pussy until our mixed cum drips from your pussy ....

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Start off tease you run a finger up your thigh slowly whilst flicking your nipples with my tongue, slipping a finger in as I gently suck and nibble my thumb pressing on your clit rubbing as I kiss my way down....

JammyG

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
First of I’d slowly, gently, kiss my way up your legs until I reached that sweet spot. Then I’d lick deep to get the taste of what’s inside. No spot would be left untouched during my “examination”

Once that’s done I’d take my hard cock and ease it inside. With each thrust getting deeper and deeper until your screaming with delight. Each thrust bringing us both one step closer until the climax! When we cum it’ll cause a nightmarish mess that no cleaner would ever want to clean.

Back