Sup bitches ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daz8460

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd say I'm not normally that rude, but if I don't sound super-aggressive like half the time, be worried because it means I don't like you (unless I actually mean it). Put most of the about me into my profile, since people who will look past boobies and thighs will actually go there first if they really care about knowing me. It'll come across to most people at first as an attitude problem, it has done on all of Cozzi's previous sites, but once you get to know me you might simply write me off as "she's alright, just a bit of a cunt". Don't let the personality fool you though, I'm generally affectionate and loving on the inside and will look after you if I like you, but if you tell anyone else this I'll lie. Usually prefer to talk in main room, always have done. But 9 times out of 10 will be about as unresponsive as Anne Frank's grave because I'll probably be playing Hearthstone or something (if you're young enough to know what this is, you may have my battletag and play with me, and if you can beat any of my decks, then we can play in a different way) That's about it for me really, much love xoxo.

Apparently this shit kinda matters so I'll leave this here too:
Name: If you can manage to get me to PM you back, I might tell you.
Nationality: British. Ethnically Swedish, Dutch, Irish, French, Australian and Japanese, but mostly just Swedish, Irish and Dutch.
Interests: Extremely loud, annoying music (but will drive to Smooth Radio if I don't feel like speeding), sex (obviously), goth culture/fashion, festivals, my own butt, occasional amateur modelling (see: my own butt)
Height: 5 ft 4 (reasonably small human)
Titties: 32c (If you want D cups, just let me know and I'll take one for the thot team and squeeze them together like Snapchat girls do)
Hair color: Naturally it's brown, usually dyed purple or blue

View attachment 6437
Nice picture i bet u like whitby

Hedgehog380

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Directed here from your profile :)

When you define your music taste as "Fuck is that noise?" are we talking rock/metal, electronica or hardcore German techno? If it's the first one I think we could have fun chat.

GothPrincess

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Directed here from your profile :)

When you define your music taste as "Fuck is that noise?" are we talking rock/metal, electronica or hardcore German techno? If it's the first one I think we could have fun chat.
I'm predominantly into Death Metal, Deathcore, Metalcore and Melodeath.

Hedgehog380

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm predominantly into Death Metal, Deathcore, Metalcore and Melodeath.

Significantly heavier than my general taste I’m afraid :p

I enjoy a bit of Killswitch Engage now and again and used to have a Cradle of Filth album but if anything as I’ve approached 30 my taste has gotten lighter, I’ve been on a Bowling for Soup kick lately. I may be trying to recapture my teenage years!

How about video games, do you extend beyond Hearthstone?

B

beardy93

I'd say I'm not normally that rude, but if I don't sound super-aggressive like half the time, be worried because it means I don't like you (unless I actually mean it). Put most of the about me into my profile, since people who will look past boobies and thighs will actually go there first if they really care about knowing me. It'll come across to most people at first as an attitude problem, it has done on all of Cozzi's previous sites, but once you get to know me you might simply write me off as "she's alright, just a bit of a cunt". Don't let the personality fool you though, I'm generally affectionate and loving on the inside and will look after you if I like you, but if you tell anyone else this I'll lie. Usually prefer to talk in main room, always have done. But 9 times out of 10 will be about as unresponsive as Anne Frank's grave because I'll probably be playing Hearthstone or something (if you're young enough to know what this is, you may have my battletag and play with me, and if you can beat any of my decks, then we can play in a different way) That's about it for me really, much love xoxo.

Nationality: British. Ethnically Swedish, Dutch, Irish, French, Australian and Japanese, but mostly just Swedish, Irish and Dutch.
Interests: Extremely loud, annoying music (but will drive to Smooth Radio if I don't feel like speeding), sex (obviously), goth culture/fashion, festivals, my own butt, occasional amateur modelling (see: my own butt)
Titties: 32c (If you want D cups, just let me know and I'll take one for the thot team and squeeze them together like Snapchat girls do)

View attachment 6437
So I just read your post and got a small flavour (it tastes great BTW) but then it turned out there was a cherry on the top (figure of speech, I don't like cherries) bangin' body with killer curves and tattoos. Hot, hot, HOT! :eek:

Beanz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Get reply. Fancy a game if hearthstone then let me know. Not really sure what else to say

Dav19gog

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 6437
I’m liking the tats, yes I spelt that correctly

Jojo13

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lol gotta say love the response u had to some of them lol

footSlavejoe4goddess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6437
Hi Goddess

TheoMassive

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6437

Whassup biatch!!
Whst an absolute darling .. gothic princess of beauty xx

B

Bigdave101

View attachment 6437
Yeah your not bad would eat you for breakfast

smrnf

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A goth girl who plays Hearthstone - you sound lik my dream woman! Fancy a game?

Kmskyskh

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 6437
Hey, if you wanna sext hmu, kik is @jsmith1236xx

Baz85

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 6437
Hey there!! Best introduction I’ve seen ;)

J

Jay88

View attachment 6437
Sexy as fuck

J

Jay88

View attachment 6437
You free to cum on face

Ukkentguy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 6437

Amazing picture and good intro Kent make 30 partner 25 both looking for our unicorn for 3 way fun if that interests you message back

Back