Sunday sucking

I

Inyourdreams

Now that’s all I wanted for my bday to wake up and find you in my bed!! is it too much to ask for???
Haha! True Phil!.. Well Scarlett?! My birthdays coming up next month lol!! Xxx erm am I gona find you instead of me sleep paralysis mate?! Xxx or will I ave jump in my bmw and start speeding my way up north!! Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Philevo71

Haha! True Phil!.. Well Scarlett?! My birthdays coming up next month lol!! Xxx erm am I gona find you instead of me sleep paralysis mate?! Xxx
Wooooahhh there’s a cue here Harry take a ticket and wait patiently pal!!!
There’s an order here!

I

Inyourdreams

Wooooahhh there’s a cue here Harry take a ticket and wait patiently pal!!!
There’s an order here!
Ok pal lol.. I’m always at the back of every queue lol I’m famous for missing the bus or getting off at the wrong stop lmao!!l

I

Inyourdreams

Ordinarily I’d have compassion but fuck that we talking about one of the sexiest girls I’ve ever seen!!!!
That’s wat I mean lol.. Scarlett is HOTT!! As hell .. who wouldn’t fall in love with a goddess!! and I wud get on me knees and all fours for her Phil!!..honestly if she asked I wud do anything for her.. don’t make me start singing Bruno Mars Grenade lmao!! .. but u was ere first so I will back off in the name of politeness!

Back