Suggestions…

Lovetofuck

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents. I get mega turned on having my boobs viewed and wanked over by men and women! Suggest some things you’d like to see me do with them please. Will oblige and post pics if it turns me on
What a wonderful pair of tits, first I would suck your nipples then place my hard cock between them to have a tit wank so I could give you a pearl necklace

JimmyRustlerph

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents. I get mega turned on having my boobs viewed and wanked over by men and women! Suggest some things you’d like to see me do with them please. Will oblige and post pics if it turns me on

I'd love to give you a naked, fully body massage and touch you everywhere. It would be so hard not to cum wanking over your pics of your tits covered with massage oil. They'd look amazing covered in cum too x

mark84uk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
gorgeous big tits, play with them pinch nipples and eventually cum all over them ;) would like to see gif's or clip of you playing with them, nips x

Last edited:
M

mjA82

I’d love you to use me for this. Have me watch you play with them while I wank then cum all over them

Stevethestokie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to se them pressed up against the shower door while being taken from behind

Back