Submissive little slut

FkChck

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I just need a hard, rough, dominant man to use me however he wants. We can do anything, anywhere you want. Public isnt a problem. Into most things and not many limits
Message me so I can tell u what you'll be doing and where

Void

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I just need a hard, rough, dominant man to use me however he wants. We can do anything, anywhere you want. Public isnt a problem. Into most things and not many limits
Slim white British male 40+ very dom

Paul7590

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hiya baby, I'd love to be your daddy and do whatever you want. Look forward to hearng where you are so we can arrange to meet. Paul xxx

BigFoot87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will to behavior like a good little slut and following orders do you hear slut?

davidb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Tell me more

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where are you located as I'm a very clean and really horny 55 yr old handsome guy and I'm looking for a sexy younger female who can last a few hours of anything goes fun and I have a pretty big thick hard dick for all of your tight young holes baby girl

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1
Back