#sublife

What would you do if you were my master/mistress?

• whip me

Votes: 78 15.1%
  • rent me out

Votes: 63 12.2%
  • fuck me hard

Votes: 374 72.6%

• Total voters

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Very sexy, I agree with all the above ....

hornyscorpio

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi , I would like to do all of the above.
Then restrain you, blindfold you , spank your sexy arse while I'm fucking you from behind and pulling your hair , who says men can't multitask lol xx
I have lots more naughty things I would like to do , message me for more information xx

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would ask you to dress as slut-classy as you can... heels, lots of stocking clad leg, short skirt barely covering your arse, plenty of cleavage on show and heavy make up... blood red lips and lots of eye-liner and mascara.

Once ready, we would head for a busy bar. Everyone would be eyeing you, thinking how they would like to fuck you.

We sit at a table with our drinks... I whisper in your ear "Get down on your knees, unzip me and make me cum with your mouth."

You look to see if I am joking. You can see that I am not. Although the table will provide cover you know that some people will see you slide down out of sight.

You do as asked and work my shaft with your mouth, lips and tongue as I sit, occasionally sipping my drink as you mouth fuck me.

Eventually, you succeed in making my cock explode in your mouth. You suck hard and swallow each wad of cum.

Once complete, you zip me up, slip back up onto the seat and take a small sip from your glass. I see a small trickle of semen on the rim of the glass. I point to it. You pick the glass up and lick the cum up.

I lean towards you and give you a little kiss on your lips and whisper "That was good... but just the start. I have a lot planned for you. Does that make you excited?"

Back